I wonder what a dealer like Cullen will get every month.

I am in the top 10 on their list, but still on the fence. Kind of depends on:

1. What else we learn about the performance and driveability.
2. What the used market will yield for my '20 trade in value.

I am still quite happy with my Stingray...but a wide body and 650hp sounds nice.

Reactions: Red Devil
I wonder what a dealer like Cullen will get every month.

I am in the top 10 on their list, but still on the fence. Kind of depends on:

1. What else we learn about the performance and driveability.
2. What the used market will yield for my '20 trade in value.

I am still quite happy with my Stingray...but a wide body and 650hp sounds nice.
The 2020 Stingray Z51 here in Uxbridge went fast. Listed at $116K

That's decent. If it hovers around that price, I hope I can get slightly more for my 2LT, Z51, with front lift and mag ride. Trade value is probably the largest factor for me.
There is at least one dealer in Ontario that will take your car in for above MSRP and put you on their list for a new one.

Right now I'm hearing that the Stingray market has cooled off. Two dealers I know are not even paying MSRP anymore as inventory seems to have increased. I've also noticed that US sales posts on Facebook show cars now starting to sit on lots once they arrive. Realistically if you have a 2020 and used it for these 4 model years and lose a couple grand then its been very worthwhile!

Reactions: cdnz
That's decent. If it hovers around that price, I hope I can get slightly more for my 2LT, Z51, with front lift and mag ride. Trade value is probably the largest factor for me.
Cullens is currently selling a 2020 HTC 3LT Z51 with mag ride and front lift torch red with red/black interior, black 5 spokes and red brakes with 13000km for $117,000. So this will give you an idea of how much they would sell your car and what they would give you in trade.

As for E-Rays, I think they will get 1-2 per month

2020 Chevrolet Corvette 3LT - Low Mileage - St. Catharines

Last edited:
Reactions: TCinthe6
Who's excited for Thursday?

Hopefully we'll see a bunch of E-Ray allocations here in Canada and with the big dealers. If the rumours of curtailing Stingray numbers for E-Rays are true then it could be a great start!
I think top dealers will get 1-3 E-Ray allocations on Thursday

Reactions: Red Devil
Yes, Thursday will be a big day, for sure.
I'm sure for many it will also be the time to make that tough decision, between going E-Ray, or sticking with the Z06.
I have a feeling this first set of allocations will be large for the E-Ray (at the expense of the Stingray), just to get them out there and drive up demand.
Time will tell.

Reactions: CamsC8
Harshadt, that's what, 36 Million to 1?
Actually about 14 million to 1. Twice as good odds as Lotto Max. So... That being said, logically if you wanted to improve your chances when the 649 is paying out more than 14 million, purchase all 14 million number combinations and you're a sure winner....unless someone else also has the winning number.... then you may be a sure loser.... lol...

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Actually about 14 million to 1. Twice as good odds as Lotto Max. So... That being said, logically if you wanted to improve your chances when the 649 is paying out more than 14 million, purchase all 14 million number combinations and you're a sure winner....unless someone else also has the winning number.... then you may be a sure loser.... lol...
Tried it- ran out of time checking all the tickets…..I think it was mine that was the unclaimed $70M

• Haha
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.