I was just informed that my 2024 Stingray has arrived in Edmonton. The right one this time! It was built Feb 8 for comparison to build dates for others who are waiting. I hope you all see yours soon !
Congrats! You are picking it up there and driving it north right?

Reactions: 1st Vette
Congrats! You are picking it up there and driving it north right?
Yes , the gods willing .I’m going to pick it up on May 14 so a bit of a wait yet but close enough to get excited. I will spend 5 or 6 days driving around southern Alberta, maybe over to Jasper and Banff area and then make my way north. Should be broken in by the time I get back. :celebrate:

New update since Feb.19th

Average price now creeping to $190k Cdn...($189,854)
Almost every build recently are Z07 equipped cars (very high take rate for Canada at 21% of cars)
Black still the #1 color
Cacti not receiving the love with only 1 built to date.
Not a single 1LZ Z07 car built...

1712361349580.png

New update since Feb.19th

Average price now creeping to $190k Cdn...($189,854)
Almost every build recently are Z07 equipped cars (very high take rate for Canada at 21% of cars)
Black still the #1 color
Cacti not receiving the love with only 1 built to date.
Not a single 1LZ Z07 car built...

View attachment 122669

Just look at those MSRP's

Top 10 Italian Expressions Italians Love Saying | The Intrepid Guide

Even though we saw a dramatic increase of 1LZs built recently (up 6 to a total of 17) we see the average price of a Z06 in Canada pass the $190k mark for the first time! $191,138 specifically.

Notables:
-Of the 17 1LZ cars 6 are black, 1 CFM, 2 white, 2 torch red, 2 red mist, 1 silver flare (mine), 1 hypersonic, 1 amplify orange, and 1 sea wolf grey. No RIP Blue, Accelerate yellow, Cacti, or CMG.
-Z07s - 16 added this time around and only 2 cars total are 2LZ. Not a single 1LZ Z07
-If you use the www.C8tracker.com website you can peruse the Canadian cars and its stunning how often folks really load up these cars with accessories other than Z07. Mind boggling and really drives up the MSRP and pads the liberals lux tax...LOL.

1713033195238.png