I'm not sure about the other locations, I'm #5 or so on Dueck Marine Drive list since July 2020. When I asked about a week ago they stated they received 3 allocations, I'm hoping to be able to order in the first quarter of 2023.
Thank you. I am No.6 at Dueck Downtown. On it since July 2021. I hope you get yours soon.

I'm not sure about the other locations, I'm #5 or so on Dueck Marine Drive list since July 2020. When I asked about a week ago they stated they received 3 allocations, I'm hoping to be able to order in the first quarter of 2023.
LUCKY YOU! Any Canadian dealer getting 3 Z06 allocations at this early stage, is impressive and bodes well for you and others on its Z06 list. I'm on 2 lists for the Z06 (#5 and #16) and both my dealerships received only one allocation each. So I'm #4 now on my "best list" and unfortunately, I remain at #16 for the other dealership, since it brought in its allocation for itself...and has since sold it to a "good customer" for well over MSRP. I should ask if that customer was ahead of me on their list, and if so then by default, I'd be #15.
However perhaps (??) this dealer will continue to take allocations for itself and people like me waiting for MSRP will be SOL (?).:wrong:

LUCKY YOU! Any Canadian dealer getting 3 Z06 allocations at this early stage, is impressive and bodes well for you and others on its Z06 list. I'm on 2 lists for the Z06 (#5 and #16) and both my dealerships received only one allocation each. So I'm #4 now on my "best list" and unfortunately, I remain at #16 for the other dealership, since it brought in its allocation for itself...and has since sold it to a "good customer" for well over MSRP. I should ask if that customer was ahead of me on their list, and if so then by default, I'd be #15.
However perhaps (??) this dealer will continue to take allocations for itself and people like me waiting for MSRP will be SOL (?).:wrong:
Dueck on Marine is the main store then I believe it has 2 sister stores, one in Richmond and downtown. It wasn't clarified if all 3 allocations were for the main store or shared with the other 2, at this point we will be lucky to have a chance to even buy the car. I have told myself that if I receive an allocation anytime in 2023 that's good news. As far as lists go these dealers seem to be hesitant to let you know your # in line, there could be games being played without our knowledge. I have yet to see the official Canadian price sheet so I just built it on the US site and added 30K to the total to account for the exchange rate, taxes are another story a well optioned 3LZ Z07 will be 250K out the door:Vomit:.

Dueck on Marine is the main store then I believe it has 2 sister stores, one in Richmond and downtown. It wasn't clarified if all 3 allocations were for the main store or shared with the other 2, at this point we will be lucky to have a chance to even buy the car. I have told myself that if I receive an allocation anytime in 2023 that's good news. As far as lists go these dealers seem to be hesitant to let you know your # in line, there could be games being played without our knowledge. I have yet to see the official Canadian price sheet so I just built it on the US site and added 30K to the total to account for the exchange rate, taxes are another story a well optioned 3LZ Z07 will be 250K out the door:Vomit:.

I know what you're saying about the "games" dealers will play; moreso with the Z06. I'm fortunate that my first dealer where I'm now #4 on their list, is ++ transparent and won't play any such games. I get updates on a regular basis about their Z06 allocations and have it in writing from them, that I'll be offered a Z06 at MSRP. The other dealer used to be a "MSRP only" dealer, until several months ago when that changed for both the C8 Stingray and Z06 (oh well). Needless to say, my preference is to remain with the first dealer and I'll continue to refer others to them, which I've been doing for 2 years now. So far, my referrals have resulted in 6 new C8 sales.

I know what you're saying about the "games" dealers will play; moreso with the Z06. I'm fortunate that my first dealer where I'm now #4 on their list, is ++ transparent and won't play any such games. I get updates on a regular basis about their Z06 allocations and have it in writing from them, that I'll be offered a Z06 at MSRP. The other dealer used to be a "MSRP only" dealer, until several months ago when that changed for both the C8 Stingray and Z06 (oh well). Needless to say, my preference is to remain with the first dealer and I'll continue to refer others to them, which I've been doing for 2 years now. So far, my referrals have resulted in 6 new C8 sales.
Hopefully everyone gets treated fairly when it comes to honoring MSRP, people can get weird when money is involved be it a friend or family let alone a greedy dealer.

what I was told was that the following day a correction was made and additional 1 allocation given to BC.

WN and BS might have gotten 1 also but no one has confirmed it
Just wanted to update this. Reached out to Bill Spencer they ended up receiving 2 allocations. Not sure about Wilson Niblett though, but here's hoping more allocations are coming this month.

Just wanted to update this. Reached out to Bill Spencer they ended up receiving 2 allocations. Not sure about Wilson Niblett though, but here's hoping more allocations are coming this month.
For Stingrays though, right?

Thursday November 10th dealers are given the number of Z06 allocations they have to officially enter this round.

Thursday November 17th dealers may start to enter that number of Z06 orders into the receipt process.
well its Nov 10 and there are no Z06 allocation numbers provided to dealers. This will happen next week (Nov 16) and orders will go in following week (Nov 23).

Last edited:
From MECF.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_074422_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_074422_Chrome.jpg
    442.3 KB · Views: 33
today is Z06 allocation day, @CamsC8 have you heard anything from your sources about who got what?

Canada is treated differently from the US.

We only get to know allocations on the first Thursday of each month. No allocations from either BS or Cullen today.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.