Status
Not open for further replies.
Oil company greed. Coal still being used. Planet warming. Extreme heat , I could go on. If it was not for greed/money, we would of gone solar a long time ago.
You mean "summer"? I always remember it being warmer then, than in winter. :cool:
Or do you mean the recent "heat wave", as we called them for decades, when they happened.

Oil company greed. Coal still being used. Planet warming. Extreme heat , I could go on. If it was not for greed/money, we would of gone solar a long time ago.
Yep. That solar is a sure fire energy source in northern alberta…I would have a 2300 square foot freezer by January 15. Windmills are the bomb as well.

#i❤️albertaoil

FYI 88% of Alberta wildfires are human started. Get rid of humans not oil/gas.

Yep. That solar is a sure fire energy source in northern alberta…I would have a 2300 square foot freezer by January 15. Windmills are the bomb as well.

#i❤️albertaoil

FYI 88% of Alberta wildfires are human started. Get rid of humans not oil/gas.
You are from oil country, not surprised by your answer. You don't need sun for solar, daylight does it. You can install thousands of panels, in the desert, then run cables, like hydro. No oil spill, no air pollution. As for the human factor, I don't disagree.

Are you a trumper. You don't want to believe your own eyes.
Are you a Trudeau-mper? You actually believe politicians, bureaucrats, and government sponsored science?
That would explain it.

Are you a Trudeau-mper? You actually believe politicians, bureaucrats, and government sponsored science?
That would explain it.
I cannot stand Trudeau and especially not trump. I have science on my side, you have your opinion. I don't trust politicians. My faith is in God.

Status
Not open for further replies.