That's a relief!
The new 2023 stuff is priced out in the article as well. I don't think I'll be able to afford the Q99 wheels at $2445, but the black exhaust tips at $230 I should be able to swing lol. I probably will have to leave the blacked out trim ($795) on the cutting room floor too 🤔

Reactions: NickRapidC8
I'm assuming/hoping the options that were priced out for the Stingray will cost the same for the Z06, which IMO is good news since I think the pricing is OK:

-$230 black exhaust tips
-$795 Stealth Aluminum Interior Trim

No doubt the after-market crowd will eventually weigh in on both and sell for less, but my preference when spending this much is to do OEM for most everything to "get it right" and get a manufacturer warranty as well.

Reactions: NickRapidC8
I'm assuming/hoping the options that were priced out for the Stingray will cost the same for the Z06, which IMO is good news since I think the pricing is OK:

-$230 black exhaust tips
-$795 Stealth Aluminum Interior Trim

No doubt the after-market crowd will eventually weigh in on both and sell for less, but my preference when spending this much is to do OEM for most everything to "get it right" and get a manufacturer warranty as well.
I also like to get OEM options for the quality and also the wallet is only open for so long...so now or never. Once I have a car I'm usually loath to spend any more money on "nice to haves", as the next item on the list has budget priority and the list is always long :)
The only item I'm going to leave off is the engine cover. Weird but you can buy them from GM wholesalers for about half the cost.

That's a relief! I'm glad I missed my 2022 allocation (mag ride is a must for me). The new blacked out trims are a great option along with the 70th anniversary badging.

#3 on the list, so hopefully I will get it this summer :canada::WillyNilly:

Reactions: Murray20c8
I predict 2023 allocations will be worse than 2022
I have a different view on 2023 MY allocations. Since the model year is starting way earlier (by about 4 months compared to 2022) the model year will most likely be considerably longer and Corvette build numbers correspondingly higher. I expect the big Ontario dealers could be back to allocations of 100 cars or more for the 2023 model year, or 20% to 30% higher than 2022. Only issue for Stingray buyers will be the proportion of cars that are Z06. The number of regular Stingray models built may be lower than 2022, but only because GM builds a LOT of Z06's.

Doing a bit of research on build dates, it appears May & June are the most popular production start months for a new Corvette model year in the past. I would guess that the 2023 model year will end production around May/June of 2023, but there hasn't been any real consistency in the last few years.

Current world issues are really interfering with almost every industry, if not all.
2023 could be just as bad if the world still exists. :(
Yes, it is getting scary. I just read , that Russia, is threatening Israel with retaliation, because of them bombing terrorists bases in Syria. If they do, USA will get involved and you know the rest.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.