Jul 31, 2021
Manitoba
VetteCoins
Car
Red Mist 2023 Coupe
Province
MB
So, I'm trying to set up my build again on the Canadian 2023 Corvette build and price, and I get to the trim page:

1666647356242.png

On my order, entered into the GM system on 15-Sept-2022, the 2LT package is $84,603.00 which is $1200 less. Did I miss something? Was there another price increase? I can't seem to find any news on this. My build does indeed come out $1200 higher on the website as of today. My 3000 status order should be price protected, but another increase so soon is not good news.

Last edited:
Guys, it the damn mandatory On-Star for $400 bucks a year for 3 years!
Most people don't bother with On-Star as it is way overpriced and cancel it.
To make the program survive, GM is forcing people into taking it for 3 years by not giving you a
choice on just about every model they make.

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
It's possible On-Star is what made up the increase, but on the build and price website, if you want On-Star you have to select a plan and it adds even more on to the price.
My car should be arriving within the next week or so, guess I will be finding out soon. I expect my order agreement (including the total cost) to be honoured, but you never know. So far my dealership has been okay to work with. I will report back either way.

It's possible On-Star is what made up the increase, but on the build and price website, if you want On-Star you have to select a plan and it adds even more on to the price.
My car should be arriving within the next week or so, guess I will be finding out soon. I expect my order agreement (including the total cost) to be honoured, but you never know. So far my dealership has been okay to work with. I will report back either way.
Did you sign the yellow purchase agreement?

Did you sign the yellow purchase agreement?
They have my email acknowledgement agreeing to PDF document listing the order submitted in their system, which has the total costs. In addition, I have several emails from the dealer stating they will honour said costs as shown, with the only additional cost being a tire warranty package for about $700.

They have my email acknowledgement agreeing to PDF document listing the order submitted in their system, which has the total costs. In addition, I have several emails from the dealer stating they will honour said costs as shown, with the only additional cost being a tire warranty package for about $700.
Not sure email is a binding agreement, but an honest dealer will certainly honour it.

As Buz Lightyear says! To infinity and Beyond! ;)
Base price from 2021 - 2022 + $6000.
2022 - 2023 + $6000
2023 - 2024 projected increase $7000+
When will it stop?
Do you know what the 2020-2021 increase was also?
Would like to know the TOTAL cost increase since the 2020 first came out, vs current cost of a 2023.

Cheers!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.