Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this happening this year?

There appears to be a cruise happening but the cruise organizer has boycotted and left the forum and decided not to post the event here for forum members. Supposedly there was a lottery held privately for a limited number of interested participants to enter for a spot on the cruise that closed in December.

Simple answer ... "Yes it is".

… to expand …
It is well known by many active Alberta CCF member(s) that since 2020, the RMCC has new Organization and
dedicated it to one site for better organizing and for continual multiple-day participant coordination while on the road.
No big deal. The "new" RMCC has become a very popular and successful multi-day event.
Open to anyone with a Corvette.

I will reverb my apology (from a separate thread) for my part in not mentioning this year’s Cruise on CCF when I found out about it on FB in mid-Dec.

(edited to remove particular reference away from CCF)

Last edited:
Simple answer ... "Yes there is".

… to expand …
The approx 3 week 2019 Western Canada Kentucky Caravan was test co-organized using both CCF and FB.
It is well known by many Alberta CCF member(s) that since 2020, the RMCC has new Organizers and
decision was made to dedicate it to one site for better organizing and for multiple day coordination while on the road.
No big deal. The "new" RMCC has become a very popular and successful multi-day event. Open to anyone with a Corvette.
It would be best that further inquiry about the RMCC be researched on FB rather than rely on what is written here.
I can provide direction via a personal message only - as to not redirect away from CCF within this thread.

:thumbs:
SN3 who exactly are the "new" organizers of this cruise?

"Rather than rely on what is written here". Odd wording. Are you saying what is written here is somehow incorrect?

SN3 who exactly are the "new" organizers of this cruise?

"Rather than rely on what is written here". Odd wording. Are you saying what is written here is somehow incorrect?
The organizer who came across as primary (B) of the previous RMC stopped doing this cruise after 2019.
(Just how I saw it - not really sure)
New organization stepped up, had to make changes and just kindly stating that one needs to be directed elsewhere for RMCC participant information.

Last edited:
Simple answer ... "Yes it is"....

....I will reverb my apology (from a separate thread) for my part in not mentioning this year’s Cruise on CCF when I found out about it on FB in mid-Dec.

Apology not necessary Sp. Wasn't your responsibility to post here, especially if it was contrary to the organizers wishes. Common courtesy from the 'organizer' who was a long time CCF member would have been to at least paste the link to his new platform and the RMCC for CCF interested parties. A screen shot came to our attention later that he was asked on Dec. 7 by one of his members about bringing it up on CCF in which his answer was "no, only here on our page".

The "Simple answer ... Yes it is", at this late date, would have only prompted more questions of how CCF members reading this now could take part if they so choose, which as we know, they cannot.

I might just show up and troll them. It has come to my attention that I am good at that lol...
If you decide to go the distance, you should at least apply to join for a day-cruise on it. If you check the cruise details out, you will understand the “apply” part. I will not discourage on ccf from considering it 👍🏻

Last edited:
Not your fault Spence. Apply was an accurate paraphrase.
So much has changed in the world. “Applying” for RMCC is the easiest thing compared
to what it takes for most everything else it seems.

(edited out my personal comments without affecting the integrity of this reply)

Last edited:
I might just show up and troll them. It has come to my attention that I am good at that lol..

I went on the RMCC Facebook page but cannot find much information or when the cruise is. Might think about the long drive out to the Rockies if I can fit it in. Haven't gone anywhere in my ride for two years so kilometres not a problem. Can anyone tell me when it is for 2022?

Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I went on the RMCC Facebook page but cannot find much information or when the cruise is. Might think about the long drive out to the Rockies if I can fit it in. Haven't gone anywhere in my ride for two years so kilometres not a problem. Can anyone tell me when it is for 2022?
Think I found the answer .......TIME TO ENTER THE LOTTERY FOR YOUR CHANCE TO JOIN THE 2022 ROCKY MOUNTAIN CORVETTE CRUISE! July 17 - 22, 2022.

Good point … probably have to ask them for the itinerary as it is full

(edited out event date)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 BAD 9T9
Status
Not open for further replies.