No, we don't have allocations yet...I can't speak for any other dealership. I hope pricing does come out soon, we have customers waiting...based on other articles, it doesn't sound like many price increases with the options.

1605650557548.png

Has anyone else gone to the Chevrolet page and seen the above? The labeled the Camaro as a Corevette? Was this suppose to be the 2021 Build for the Corevette?

I noticed that several days ago and just sent a PM today through CCF to "Chevrolet Canada" (CCF member) pointing out the 2021 Camaro is incorrectly labelled as a 2020 Corvette. I expect it'll get changed soon.

Reactions: King Tut
Still waiting ... I check that page (the Chevrolet Configurator) often as the Canadian pricing for a 2021 vette is still not there.
My dealer said I have to finalize everything with them in one week (Wed. Nov. 25) since they are putting my 2021 order into GM the following day (I am #1 on their list at this time). I said it would be nice to know what is happening with respect to $$$ figures from GM Canada before that date. The best I could do is send them my saved C8 from the 2020 vette configurator for Canada. I don't want any surprises from GM ... Santa will do.

Still waiting ... I check that page (the Chevrolet Configurator) often as the Canadian pricing for a 2021 vette is still not there.
My dealer said I have to finalize everything with them in one week (Wed. Nov. 25) since they are putting my 2021 order into GM the following day (I am #1 on their list at this time). I said it would be nice to know what is happening with respect to $$$ figures from GM Canada before that date. The best I could do is send them my saved C8 from the 2020 vette configurator for Canada. I don't want any surprises from GM ... Santa will do.
You won't find the pricing there first. It will come from your dealer. The website won't have pricing for 5 to 6 months. Sad but true. I'd get the 2020 US prices and compare them to the 2020 CAD prices to the 2021 US prices. That will give you some idea of what you will pay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.