YFCvii

Power User
Beta
Oct 10, 2016
VetteCoins
Appears the 2021 Dealer Brochures are now sold out. This along with most recent 2016, 2017 & 2018 model years.
Brochures that Canadian Dealerships today really do not need to buy and stock up on for making available to potential customers.
There has not been a hardcopy Canadian Edition Corvette Brochure since the release of the C8 so they are rather rare up here.
This marketing tool is pretty cool for the Corvette Enthusiast to look back at as the years progress.
Last time I asked about a hardcopy brochure at a Dealership, they mentioned that too many are expectant of
just being able to ask for one and that they are actually a rather costly addition to dealer marketing (overhead) now.
Hence more of a reliance on the online digital version that have become available through the C7 model years.

I was able to obtain 2020 (inaugural year) and 2021 hardcopy brochures in a bulk purchase (still not cheap) ...
I think the "value" of the 2021 hardcopy just went up.

Last edited:
I managed to get a 2022 brochure online through Ebay he had a dozen available. $40 u.s.
2022 is USD$20 + just over USD$22 USPS/CanPost to Canada/Alberta for one copy from the Museum. Average Cost per copy reduces the more you order but a group buy can likely have a few jumping ship once delivered at CAD$50 each - don’t need to ask how I know this 😂 💸

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.