I remember when I was using the app I could only post one picture file at a time ( and I think takes 2-3 steps to do each picture ) ......... makes it hard for someone on the trek to do what I did, meaning post 8-9 photos... if they have to do one by one..

There are people on Facebook that are not on this site and vice versa - hard to share with CCF, WCCC To Bowling Green FB, Alberta Corvettes FB and Western Canada Corvettes FB ..... almost have to post them 4 times, wifi or data. Some hotel wifi is very slow ( or slow cause your to far away in Hotel ) to limit people streaming too much

Paul told everyone on this group to invite family and friends to join to see pictures as they are traveling. Join the group below.

Last edited:
so appears just FB and CCF ... ✅

guess so....

Ziggy, Mike and Brooklyn, Bonnie (Maybe Dennis taking the shot ) and Ken and Heather, think Rudi there too

Doug C in red from Calgary next to Ziggy.. raced against him for over 30 years..... his Corvettes vs my Saleen Mustang and one year raced the ZR1

69252546_522610858485096_1922511590293241856_n.jpg

Last edited:
Met Doug from Calgary at the dinner Friday evening.
Dammed if I can remember his family name.
He was saying 5000K each way. That is one long drive and goes to show how much we like driving our cars.

Reactions: Baby Ray
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.