Do you happen to know when we will get our shirts that we ordered for/with the Caravan? Thanks!
Sorry for the slow reply. The shirt and jacket order kept growing and tomorrow I will pick up over 90 newly embroidered shirts and jackets.
I do apologize to all for the delay, but the demand for these items has grown immensely.

Reactions: Messner and YFCvii
Today we presented our first
Started working on my car over the weekend after taking her out of hibernation.
Getting her ready for the Caravan to Kentucky in August.
My wife and I are both looking forward to meeting everyone, getting excited and can't wait!!!
Anyone from the Cochrane/Calgary area wanting to drive together to Lethbridge the first day let us know!
View attachment 25376
Not sure how you hold up that car just by pointing. Nice lift.

Reactions: Messner
Tomorrow I will pick up the shirt and jacket order of over 90 pieces. The response to additional shirts and the purchase of the jackets was terrific.
They "should" be distributed next Sat in Ponoka for southern AB if the weather is good.
The shirt and jacket orders will be available from Ken or myself in the Edm area, Paul in Red Deer and Larry in the Calgary area and possibly Graig in B.C.
Thanks to all for making the commitment of this journey.
Dennis

Attachments

• tinca2019png.png
    tinca2019png.png
    188.7 KB · Views: 9
Yesterday Ken and I had the privilege of presenting the first banner to Jeff Hodgson @ Ron Hodgson Chevrolet. He was very excited to be a sponsor for the WCCC and could not wait to hang it in his showroom for all to see. Once it was displayed it generated lots of talk and questions from all who noticed it.
He offered to provide us with a send off breakfast on Aug 21 before we leave for Lethbridge. We will need a good response from our corvette participants to show our support to a great dealership.
Copy of 20190503_100337.jpg

I couldn't find where to buy these decals at? Help??
Updated reply:
They are temporarily available now and for sale in the CCF Shop with various payment options.
This so that everyone can display it before the Caravan (and when participants will get theirs)
Only 175 decals are made (+75 for participants) - after which they are no longer available to be sold.
You may also PM me for my email for an e-transfer. Shipping Is included (a no-profit caravan item)
FE1A08BA-4B85-4BD8-BC31-3612C4B299E3.jpeg

Last edited:
Just purchased this tonight and it came to mind that this CCF shirt might be
pretty cool for a few to consider wearing on any day while attending Caravan Events in Kentucky in August.
Not suggesting to coordinate the same day but rather be something that would instantly recognize one another from across Canada while down there.
No doubt it'll grab attention among all those with the more generic Corvette Shirts being worn.
Maybe some have already thought about this shirt and got one already (found in the forum shop) :thumbs:
993C6295-EA2C-4FDF-8A01-94AC17D36618.png
… almost certain @Nik wont mind …

Last edited:
Just purchased this tonight and it came to mind that this CCF shirt might be
pretty cool for a few to consider wearing on any day while attending Caravan Events in Kentucky in August.
Not suggesting to coordinate the same day but just to instantly recognize some of those from across Canada down there.
No doubt it'll grab attention among all those with the more generic Corvette Shirts being worn.
Maybe some have already thought about this shirt and got one already (found in the forum shop) :thumbs:
View attachment 26293
… almost certain @Nik wont mind …

Nik definitely won't boot you for this and thanks for the plug. I'll have more designs up shortly on the store for those looking for a more unique look.

The send off breakfast will be at Ron Hodgson in St. Albert at 8am. We'll keep it to 1 hour as we need to be in Calgary by noon for a lunch at a local Chev Dealer.
I would like to see a minimum of 10 cars for this great send off. We are hoping to get the local news crews (Global, CFRN) to be there as well and possibly a fly by with the global helicopter.
Let me know if you would like to attend this breakfast.
Thanks
Dennis

I might be near YEG at the time and
The send off breakfast will be at Ron Hodgson in St. Albert at 8am. We'll keep it to 1 hour as we need to be in Calgary by noon for a lunch at a local Chev Dealer.
I would like to see a minimum of 10 cars for this great send off. We are hoping to get the local news crews (Global, CFRN) to be there as well and possibly a fly by with the global helicopter.
Let me know if you would like to attend this breakfast.
Thanks
Dennis
Are you inviting/looking-far non-participants too? Or is this just participants?
I could possibly be in the area to join and caravan as I return home to Calgary that week and can plan for that day.
However I don't want to impose.
Will need to know the date however (appears to be Wed Aug21) ... thank you

Reactions: rockitman

Are you inviting/looking-far non-participants too? Or is this just participants?
I could possibly be in the area to join and caravan as I return home to Calgary that week and can plan for that day.
Crap buddy, they said I could come along until South Dakota where they meet up with friends

Compared to me you would be the GUEST OF HONOR

Crap buddy, they said I could come along until South Dakota ... Compared to me you would be the GUEST OF HONOR
Thank you for the endorsement 🙂👍🏻
Never sell yourself short though ... they just might be ready to “abdicate your advocate” by the time we get to the first stop 🤣

Is there a gathering in Calgary for all of us on send-off day before heading to Lethbridge for the night?
There will be a place for meeting other participants. The send off starts in Edmonton, travels through Red Deer, then on to Calgary for a lunch at a Chev Dealership (Still in the making).
We have 60 cars in the initial caravan starting from B.C. and Alberta and we'll all meet up in Lethbridge.
I will keep posting updates as they are finalized.

I don't see an issue with another corvette making an appearance and show numbers

Reactions: YFCvii
A friend on mine from Edmonton with be in the caravan and advised me of the lunch stop in Calgary. I'd like to meet up to see him and other participants off but don't want to "crash" the Calgary stop and sendoff. Any indication on whether the Calgary stop will be open to other Corvette fans or just caravan participants?

A friend on mine from Edmonton with be in the caravan and advised me of the lunch stop in Calgary. I'd like to meet up to see him and other participants off but don't want to "crash" the Calgary stop and sendoff. Any indication on whether the Calgary stop will be open to other Corvette fans or just caravan participants?

I'm guessing that when that many Vettes congregate, there will be a number of onlookers... Not my call as I'm not part of the caravan but thinking one more isn't going to rock the boat...or in this case, the Vette...:Lurk5:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.