Information for the caravan is also on Facebook at
- 2019 Western Canada Corvette Caravan to Bowling Green
- http://www.corvettecaravan.com/
We have close to 60 cars committed for this Caravan.
The road home will be open to each person, but many have expressed interest in taking the scenic route or the road less travelled to return back to Canada. Some have expressed interest in heading west to see the Pacific West Coast.
Some are going through New Mexico.
Let your return trip be know if you want company to travel with.

Attachments

• NCM logo.png
    NCM logo.png
    694.1 KB · Views: 32
Our information is in CCF, Facebook and the Corvette Caravan.com
The shirts turned out great and very comfortable to wear. Men's and ladies styles with grey as the Caravan color plus white as an option to purchase.

Attachments

• 20180519_144003.jpg
    20180519_144003.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 34
  • 20180605_195617.jpg
    20180605_195617.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20180605_201034.jpg
    20180605_201034.jpg
    451.3 KB · Views: 31
Reactions: ddgermann and Nik
In the interest of avoiding any problems in the future, if you haven’t already done so, please book all your hotel rooms for the Caravan trip as soon as possible. As we have just one spot left before we fill our final number (63) for our caravan, we may soon be in the position of accepting new registrants to our caravan who will be on their own for booking hotel rooms along the route. They will be given the names of the hotels in which we are booked so may be able to get rooms at the same venues. It may be possible that any left over rooms in our block bookings could be inadvertently given to the new registrants. Having said this, all registrations with the WCCC 2019 will be closed January 31, 2019.
To date we have 63 registered and the hotels are booked. We will have a waiting list for those who would like to go, but haven't committed yet.

Reactions: turbozig and YFCvii
Started working on my car over the weekend after taking her out of hibernation.
Getting her ready for the Caravan to Kentucky in August.
My wife and I are both looking forward to meeting everyone, getting excited and can't wait!!!
Anyone from the Cochrane/Calgary area wanting to drive together to Lethbridge the first day let us know!

Reach out to the two gentlemen as I believe you will get one in your Caravan package (but maybe not until then).
They should be available to purchase up to the event though so people can display them early and promote. It’s their planning though ... I’m just the little guy who got the decals made (sort of speak).
Thanks for the PM and help, see you soon!

Hi everyone. Participants will be getting this sticker in the package for our “rear ends”. That way when we are rolling g down the freeway with 600 other vettes you’ll be able to pick us out! Committee will review this weekend and we should be making an announcement Sunday afternoon.

Reactions: Messner
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.