Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Gooooooooood Day!

Cruise weekend coming up in less than a week! I will post the location of where the Corvettes will be parking as soon as I get it from Rock 102. Seems to be an annual post on the ol Saskatoon Corvette Club page. :D

Anyway, I am not putting my car in this year as I am sure people are sick of looking at a pewter C5, but I will be there, and may even show up in the morning to hold spots......which is really just me wanting to see all the cars in the show driving and not being parked. :p

See everyone then!

Gooooooooood Day!

Cruise weekend coming up in less than a week! I will post the location of where the Corvettes will be parking as soon as I get it from Rock 102. Seems to be an annual post on the ol Saskatoon Corvette Club page. :D

Anyway, I am not putting my car in this year as I am sure people are sick of looking at a pewter C5, but I will be there, and may even show up in the morning to hold spots......which is really just me wanting to see all the cars in the show driving and not being parked. :p

See everyone then!
Hope I can at least make it to walk around.. Have a 2 day golf tournament this weekend...:-( Can't be in 2 places at once....

Ah, ignore my question in the other thread. :D

I hope to see you guys out there. I am going to be super sporadic and plans are up in the air for this weekend, but as mentioned in the Shell Lake thread, I would like to be out Sunday morning for when the cars pull in. I should also be out on 8th street on Friday night and Saturday night, but times and duration all depend upon kids/wife.

ANYONE INTERESTED IN GOING TO THE SHOW OR PUTTING YOUR CAR IN THE SHOW, PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED MAP.
- We are group 15. Located on the EAST side of 3rd Avenue, just north of 21st Street.

Attachments

• Show Shine Map 2019.pdf
    369.8 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
There is no schedule for Friday. Cars should be out on 8th street if the weather cooperates. On Saturday, Rock 102 is making the Co-Op Home Center on 8th street (2507 8 St E) it's pit stop location with an invite only mini show and shine. They have other events such as a poker run, etc, etc. But the big thing is the show on Sunday.
For a full list of the weekend's events, here is a link to the Rock 102 site: Rock 102 Show & Shine Weekend

Reactions: CableGuy and BDK
There is no schedule for Friday. Cars should be out on 8th street if the weather cooperates. On Saturday, Rock 102 is making the Co-Op Home Center on 8th street (2507 8 St E) it's pit stop location with an invite only mini show and shine. They have other events such as a poker run, etc, etc. But the big thing is the show on Sunday.
For a full list of the weekend's events, here is a link to the Rock 102 site: Rock 102 Show & Shine Weekend

Hi Riley,
Thanks for the link to the Rock 102 site.
Will you be on 8 th tonight ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.