Jul 14, 2011
Comox, BC
VetteCoins
Car
2021 Stingray HTC
Province
BC
My car was originally PDI at Shagnappi in June 2017. Then was transferred and sold through Northgate Chevrolet in June 2017.

Not sure if this was anyone’s car. Admiral Blue w/Twilight Blue interior, competition seats and chrome wheels.

I am looking for the window sticker for this car. Cannot get a reprint from GM and the Corvette Museum does not provide them after 2007.

Please reach out via email [email protected]

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I did call the museum and spoke with them. For 2007 and newer Corvettes window stickers are no longer available because that is when GM went to a daily exchange rate for vehicles being imported into Canada. At least that is what I was told.

Did you talk to Betty Hardison at the museum?
She should know.
GM stickers or pricing does not fluctuate daily. Price increases are structured announcements and not daily changes.
They just may not have CDN pricing for anytime in 2017.

Attachments

• A813154F-D8A9-431F-BE85-1FC3535CD1DE.jpeg
    A813154F-D8A9-431F-BE85-1FC3535CD1DE.jpeg
    62.4 KB · Views: 19
I did order the build sheet was not able to order a window sticker for the reasons I mentioned. I also emailed Betty and she also said the same.

I was actually hoping by some stroke of luck the original owner may be on the forum and would read my post. A long shot I know.

Last edited:
Reactions: dannyboy
Shaganappi was notorious for ripping the Window Stickers out of all new deliveries.
It was their method to force you to talk to a salesperson. The stickers never remained
in the vehicles at Shag and here we are today with you looking for yours.
I remember that blue/blue Corvette at Shag. Northgate had a Z06
Sterling Blue with Blue interior. This is why I remember them.
We ended up buying a Z51 Sterling Blue that Northgate had beside it.

Reactions: Russell
Shaganappi was notorious for ripping the Window Stickers out of all new deliveries.
It was their method to force you to talk to a salesperson. The stickers never remained
in the vehicles at Shag and here we are today with you looking for yours.
I remember that blue/blue Corvette at Shag. Northgate had a Z06
Sterling Blue with Blue interior. This is why I remember them.
We ended up buying a Z51 Sterling Blue that Northgate had beside it.

Yes that’s right. It was at. Northgate about a week or so after it arrived at Shagnappi.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread