razorz06

Casual User
Jul 25, 2015
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2016 Z06 - 1995 ZR1
Car arrived yesterday and I was able to pick her up, left the aero package off and will install it shortly.

Question: I received the aero package and the Splitter and side sills are exposed Carbon Fiber and the Rear Spoiler is Carbon Flash, Are all packages from Carvaggio like this or did we get our communication mixed up?

Corsa Mid Pipe will go on tomorrow, I think the TR mode sounds amazing already so not sure I will need it :)

I've only driven it home 100km but that was an amazing ride, she purrs and is scary fast. Thinking the Halltech CAI might not be necessary before i do a driver mod first.

Attachments

• image1 (1).JPG
    image1 (1).JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 37
  • 2Q==.jpg
    2Q==.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 33
Car arrived yesterday and I was able to pick her up, left the aero package off and will install it shortly.

Question: I received the aero package and the Splitter and side sills are exposed Carbon Fiber and the Rear Spoiler is Carbon Flash, Are all packages from Carvaggio like this or did we get our communication mixed up?

Corsa Mid Pipe will go on tomorrow, I think the TR mode sounds amazing already so not sure I will need it :)

I've only driven it home 100km but that was an amazing ride, she purrs and is scary fast. Thinking the Halltech CAI might not be necessary before i do a driver mod first.

Halltech CAI is not necessary .... but it is worth it. Lighter and more air. I have the carbon fiber version and noticed a difference as soon as I drove away from the mechanics shop.

I booked last year... now dealer called me to order one... i wanna to get someadvise from u guys ... what to get ... what not.. for z06 coupe hard top.
As u guys been drving these for long time
Thanks

Hi Preet! Welcome to the forum. You may want to start a new thread in this section asking people what different options they like and if they have any ordering advise. This way, you will probably get a lot more replies.

Congrats and we will be similar...my Z isin with Caravaggio right now getting a front splitter, side rails and newest rear left and right carbon fiber wicker bills installed on the spoiler...

Consider his steering wheel....it's amazing.

Hi razor06... you didn't get your communication mixed up, when i bought my GFX from John in the spring he only made them in Carbon Fiber and a black ready for paint He is not a fan of Carbon Flash and if i member correctly will not do anything in Carbon Flash. I went with the Carbon Fiber and am very glad i did!!

Fingers crossed...cars in getting carbon fiber splitter, side rails and maybe even John's first Stage 3 Carbon Fiber Spoiler ends this week... wonder how this is going to look! I think a CF diffuser may be a great Xmas present to me.

My GM dealer installed the Caravaggio Front Splitter and side skirts yesterday, they look amazing. Hoping John ships out the rear spoilers soon. The car is now getting Xpel and Opticoat. Hopefully I will get her back by the weekend so I can drive it a little before she hibernates. The car is really a beast and more then I was expecting.

I just got word that the Apr side spats are in that I ordered...carbon fiber and I hope to go great with John's stuff... Here is my front and side now with same as you just got...

IMG_4899.JPG

IMG_4910.JPG

Attachments

• c7 z06 apr spats 2.jpg
    c7 z06 apr spats 2.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread