Lots as while both are 3LZ; the 17 has Z07 and a bunch more options the 15 didn’t have. Not a straightforward swap with identical trimming. Plus I added tires and more carbon fibre.

Have you looked into meth kits. I have a supercharged 2015 Z51 over 700hp and one of my biggest issues at first was heat soak but after installing a snowperformance meth kit I haven't had any issues even on the hottest days. In fact I'm getting more 110 more wrhp than the z06s on the dyno on hot days due to their issues with heat. Check out this article by superchevy.

Methanol Injection - Beat The Heat - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine

Reactions: ddgermann
Have you looked into meth kits. I have a supercharged 2015 Z51 over 700hp and one of my biggest issues at first was heat soak but after installing a snowperformance meth kit I haven't had any issues even on the hottest days. In fact I'm getting more 110 more wrhp than the z06s on the dyno on hot days due to their issues with heat. Check out this article by superchevy.

Methanol Injection - Beat The Heat - GM High-Tech Performance Magazine

Actually I'm not having a overheating problem at all. My 15 Z never got tracked and never offered any issue. The 17 Z takes a long full throttle load with no issues so far. (unofficial and only rumored testing) ;)

Sounds like you have a great set up though. Sounds like a beast. There is a CCF guy in Fairview, Garry with meth injection on his modded SC 2006 Z06 and he loves it too.

Derek

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.