Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
Porky like me Riley ----- but much faster ... :D

Can't wait to see a side by side of the C6-ZR1 and the new Z06.
I'm betting that'll be one of the quickest, fastest and closest side x sides ever.

C.

When I last asked them for the 2015 C7 prices a couple of weeks back I was told we should have them in afew weeks.

But I doubt they will release the Z06 prices at the same time. The Z06 may follow in another couple of weeks?

When I last asked them for the 2015 C7 prices a couple of weeks back I was told we should have them in afew weeks.

But I doubt they will release the Z06 prices at the same time. The Z06 may follow in another couple of weeks?

C7 pricing was released a week ago, and GM confirmed that there will be no increase in option prices, except for content changes. So 2LT prices will be unchanged, 3LT will change because of the addition of the suede interior and data recorder, navigation will go up $1000 because of the data recorder, and the automatic will go up approx. $500 because of the extra two gears, etc.

:canada:

@ToVetteFan

Did you mean that GM Canada has released the 2015 C7 prices already? Whats your source? I am running the most updated GM AutoBook and the prices are not updated yet.

I am aware that a purported GM Canada Order Guide for 2015 C7's had leaked online but I a am hesitant on accepting this is the final numbers.

Have a great long weekend!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.