Alberta got rid of their premier for taking a couple of expensive trips and riding in the company plane far too often. If we could have been so lucky that's all it cost for ours !!!! She could have done that for 500 yrs in Ontario before she came anywhere near wasting the money that McGuinty and gang have blown. And as you say, nobody is in jail , geezz!!

Uhhh, what was the topic ?? See don't get me started :)

Uh, in jail???

We re-elected them with a majority, in other words, rewarded them for it... :rofl:

What a bunch of idiots we are in Ontario. Tells you how many government and union workers there are here, sucking us dry, when they can swing a majority gov't with almost no one else supporting them..

Alberta only pays 5% GST vs Ontario's 13% HST. Don't even think about our hydro rates or inc tax rates.... thanks to Mr. McGuinty , the same guy who blew $1 bill to garner a couple of seats in the TO area by moving a Nat Gas Generating station. Oh man I could go on and on and yet we pay his friggin pension, should be in jail.

I agree, what about E- Health where he blew $5 billion. Nobody knows where that money is today.

Uh, in jail???

We re-elected them with a majority, in other words, rewarded them for it... :rofl:

What a bunch of idiots we are in Ontario. Tells you how many government and union workers there are here, sucking us dry, when they can swing a majority gov't with almost no one else supporting them..

Ontario's days are numbered. The system cannot support its current path. Expect to see a lot of people living at or near the poverty line soon.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread