C

C7Jake

$59215 1LT coupe with freight/air tax (+8.5% $4670 from '14 intro)
$5380 Z51
$1800 freight
$1900 8spd new
$2225 NAV/PDR new
$2095 ZF1 appearance new
$1575 black/machined wheels new
$3295 carbon fiber ground effects - carbon flash paint new

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake,
thanks for the info.

Comparing to the price I originally had on my 2014....
Z51 convertible 2LT, MN7, NPP, FE4, Chrome Wheels, Nav... it was 74315 (original 2014 price.... before the 2014 increase)

For the same car 2015.... 80445. (edited to remove price for NPP)
Z51 convertible 2LT, MN7, NPP (now included in Z51), FE4, Chrome wheels (QX3), Nav/PDR (IO6)

I have just compared this to the US pricing for 2015..... US is 74740.
Of note, however, the Z51 2LT package in the US INCLUDES the NPP exhaust,
and the Radio with Nav costs 0 (zero)

Last edited:
What is the difference between the two sets of black wheels, other then price? To re-phrase my question: Why are the black machined wheels so much more?

See they finally got their pricing out on the ZF1 package. That may drop the number of Z51 sales in 2015. Glad I got mine, the only one of it's kind in Canada with the appearance package for 2014. That and the CF roof , Crystal Red paint, looking at the final 2014 production numbers , how many CR and how many CF roofs were produced I may not even run into a Z51 that looks like mine , EH !!

ry%3D480

tyho said:
What is the difference between the two sets of black wheels, other then price? To re-phrase my question: Why are the black machined wheels so much more?
The one set is completely black;
the other set is black with a machined face so the face is aluminum colour.

is HST added to the $1,800 freight charge and dealer admin fees as well?

It's Canada, man!!!!! HST is added to everything! ;-)

Both are deemed to be services and as such are taxable, just as you pay HST on the cost of shipping something somewhere yourself...

:canada:

Unless you are HST exempt you will need to pay the taxes on your purchase.

Some Non-Profit organization are exempt.

Also if you have a Native Card then your purchase may be tax exempt provided you agree to go to a Reserve with a dealership rep to fulfill the requirements for the exemption. You need dealership particiation ofcourse.

I have delivered afew vehicles that are tax exempt. The safest and closest reserve in Southern Ontario is Six Nations (around Hamilton, ON).

Unless you are HST exempt you will need to pay the taxes on your purchase.

Some Non-Profit organization are exempt.

Also if you have a Native Card then your purchase may be tax exempt provided you agree to go to a Reserve with a dealership rep to fulfill the requirements for the exemption. You need dealership particiation ofcourse.

I have delivered afew vehicles that are tax exempt. The safest and closest reserve in Southern Ontario is Six Nations (around Hamilton, ON).

True, although, technically, you have to deliver it to the reserve that the purchaser is registered with, not just the closest one... Many just go to the closest and hope they don't get audited, although I am not sure many dealers would gamble on that with a big ticket like a Corvette.

That said, I think even without going to a reserve, a Status card holder is eligible to have the GST component of our HST waived...

You don't pay HST (GST) in Alberta ??????

I thought it was only PST you didn't pay.
I think EVERYONE in Canada pays HST (GST) .... it is federal.

You don't pay HST (GST) in Alberta ??????

I thought it was only PST you didn't pay.
I think EVERYONE in Canada pays HST (GST) .... it is federal.

The term HST is the blending of GST & PST, Alberta only has GST. HST exists only in Provinces that have agreed to change their PST tax to the same structure as the GST, and allow it to be combined into a single tax HST. Ontario took a while since PST & GST did not apply to a the same services and products, but they finally converted to make life easier, and they also realized they'd get more revenue on items they were not yet taxing.

Alberta only pays 5% GST vs Ontario's 13% HST. Don't even think about our hydro rates or inc tax rates.... thanks to Mr. McGuinty , the same guy who blew $1 bill to garner a couple of seats in the TO area by moving a Nat Gas Generating station. Oh man I could go on and on and yet we pay his friggin pension, should be in jail.

Alberta only pays 5% GST vs Ontario's 13% HST. Don't even think about our hydro rates or inc tax rates.... thanks to Mr. McGuinty , the same guy who blew $1 bill to garner a couple of seats in the TO area by moving a Nat Gas Generating station. Oh man I could go on and on and yet we pay his friggin pension, should be in jail.
Grrrrrrrrrr.......... Another billion in debt. Why oh why do these politicians think they can spend like they do? I totally agree that some one (or two or three or more) should be in jail over the gas plant fiasco!

Pisses me off to no end. Sorry for going off topic.

Alberta got rid of their premier for taking a couple of expensive trips and riding in the company plane far too often. If we could have been so lucky that's all it cost for ours !!!! She could have done that for 500 yrs in Ontario before she came anywhere near wasting the money that McGuinty and gang have blown. And as you say, nobody is in jail , geezz!!

Uhhh, what was the topic ?? See don't get me started :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread