Oct 20, 2013
Fort McMurray, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2014 Z51
Hey guys. Went to the Diamond Rally over in Vancouver. It's a Rally for Luxury and Supercars where we raise money for charity, as well as enjoy some highway/mountain driving on the sea to sky highway which is breathtaking. It was the most fun I have ever had driving, what a life experience.

Anyways, here is a condensed Imgur album of my weekend I figured you guys might enjoy. For professional photos, look up the Diamond Rally on Facebook.

http://imgur.com/a/Ng1nK

BB....
That's a grand gathering of Top-End cars.
My buddy had the blue Z06/07 from Fountain Tire.
Thanx for the pics.
Are you attending the Corvette show Sunday in Langley? I'll be there.
Or maybe you are back home already?
Graham

BB....
That's a grand gathering of Top-End cars.
My buddy had the blue Z06/07 from Fountain Tire.
Thanx for the pics.
Are you attending the Corvette show Sunday in Langley? I'll be there.
Or maybe you are back home already?
Graham

Yeah I have talked to the Blue Z06 owner before on Facebook. We chatted at the Rally. And no I won't be at th show in Langley, I am back home to work now.

Great photographs. I must be getting old, I have no idea what most of those cars are. Yikes. They do look very cool though.

The black fancy Porsche is a Porsche 918 Spyder. It's a Hybrid, only 918 made, almost $1,000,000 to buy. One of the fastest vehicles on the road right now, known as a "HyperCar".

The Orange and Blue cars with the models are McLaren P1's. Also very rare hybrid Hypercars in the same league as the Porsche 918.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread