Power User
Jan 11, 2009
Saska-ba-toon!
VetteCoins
Car
2000 Z51
Province
SK
I figured I would start a new thread for all the Cruise Weekend Photos! Click on one photo, then you can scroll through all the photos in the popup window without having to click on each post.

IMG_5383.JPG IMG_5385.JPG IMG_5393.JPG IMG_5394.JPG IMG_5395.JPG IMG_5396.JPG IMG_5397.JPG IMG_5402.JPG IMG_5403.JPG IMG_5405.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Riley....did you happen to take a picture of the 71' Cyclone with the 429 Cobra Jet off a fresh rotisserie resto? It was parked over by Lulu Lemon......dark blue with a bikini stripe? I thought I did.......but then got side-tracked sitting on an outside patio.....Great shots by the way!

Lastly, a few pics of some Deloreans. Nice to see them not painted. The first one has a flux capacitor installed and the second one had an LS6. With that motor, no need for a flux capacitor to travel through time.
IMG_5717.JPG IMG_5716.JPG IMG_5719.JPG IMG_5718.JPG

Quite a few really, really nice cars this year. I was hoping to catch more cars out cruising but the pictures didn't seem to be coming out very well as the light was getting low so I just stopped trying to take pics and enjoyed the cars.
Next year I'll try to take a few more pics at the show.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread