ojamali

Mar 29, 2014
Canada
VetteCoins
Car
CORVETTE C7
Hello Forum Mates,

GM Canada released their new discount programs yesterday which also affected the 2015 Corvettes.

Here is the breakdown:

1. Canadian Forces/Military Discount has increased from $750 to $1000

2. Corvettes are now ineligible for the GM Loyalty Discount of upto $ 1500

3. Corvettes are now ineligible for the Conquest Discount of $ 750

4. Online coupons of $500, $1000 and $1500 are now discontinued

Discounts that are still same as before:

1. Mobility Credit of upto $1000 -- Eligibility required

2. Student Discount of upto $750

3. GM Visa Points upto $1500

AutoShow Discount:

Last year AutoShow $500 bonus included 2014 Corvettes. GM Canada has not confirmed yet if the AutoShow Bonus will be returning this year or not but chances are it will. The Toronto AutoShow runs mid of February.

I will update here in the coming weeks as more info is made available to us if 2015 Corvettes will be eligible for these discounts.

Best of Luck!

Owais are these stackable and is it at the dealers discretion? My dealer states that they will allow every discount that I am entitled to. So....

Military = $1000
I have 2 other GMs. Does this qual for Loyalty at $1500 for a Z06
What is Conquest and...

I have been trying but no coupons from the website for some time now....

Hi Les,

The loyalty and conquest are no longer available on the 2015 C7's so unfortunately you will be ineligible for them. For deliveries prior to Jan 11th you would have been eligible for the loyalty or conquest discount. you were only allowed to get one or the other and not apply for multiple loyalty discounts.

The online coupons program came to an end on Jan 2nd.

Additional discounts that are stackable and still available to you are the mobility credit $1000, student discount $ 750 and GM Visa Points discount of upto $ 1500.

If GM Canada offer the AutoShow Bonus of $ 500 again this year and does not exclude the 2015 C7's then you could take advantage of that as well if your delivery is within the timeframe allowed.

Best of luck!

That’s a bummer. I’ll take the increase on my military discount, but overall I’m worse off. On the upside, I guess is the fact GM hasn't put in price adjustments in spite of our diving loonie.

Update on AutoShow Bonus.

The Autoshow Bonus will be available again this year however Corvettes are no longer eligible for this discount.

The AutoShow bonus validity schedule this year is as follows:

Toronto February 13 through March 31, 2015
Ottawa March 19 through April 30, 2015
Vancouver April 9 through June 30, 2014
Montreal January 16 through March 31, 2015
Quebec City March 3 through April 30, 2015
Calgary March 11 through April 20, 2015
Edmonton April 9 through June 1, 2015

The good news is that in some provinces the AutoShow Bonus will be as high as $ 750 (dealer participation required).

Ontario and BC -- $500
Quebec and Alberta -- $750

In ineligibility list is as follows:
Corvette, Colorado and Canyon 2SA, Camaro Z28, Malibu LS.

Thanks for that BAAAAAAAAAD news there my friend Owais.... I know I know...just the messenger. At least I have my Military discount and, keep trying but cannot get coupons vis GM.ca any longer so it seems at least.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread