Reported the ad as a scam. :D

They haven't even started production on the C7 yet and with the 1,400 car hold back in the shipping lot, I don't think they'll be doing any deliveries until late August/early Sept. Plus, I might be wrong but I think the Convertible isn't available until 2015.

Doesn't really matter though because however you slice it, pretty much everything they wrote in the ad is wrong. :rofl:

sat in one in spearfish on the weekend, gm rep said they are priced at $51,000 for base. this is in the usa though.

Agreed! Pricing has been released and it is darn near the US pricing which is spectacular and there are rumors that the Z51 option is cheaper in Canada than the US but I haven't checked this out.

To read on the pricing release click here! Chevrolet Prices the 2014 Corvette Stingray in Canada at $52,745

Sure hope that pricing holds but the dealers have some '12's and '13's to sell yet and they won't price the C7 less than what they need to get for the C6's.

MSRP can be bumped by the dealer all he wants. May have to wait some to get the decent pricing on the C7's...

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread