Brad and I are still at the show. Lots to see. Had a good chat with Manny; so nice to finally meet him and such a fine person. Saw Dan as well; great to see him again. The new Vette is impressive; watched the little show they had and got to here it rev up a couple of times. Took lots of pictures and so did Brad. Met up with Colin, Terry and Wayne. Good to see you guys again. Well, we're off to the North bulding now.
[mob][/mob]

Brad and I are still at the show. Lots to see. Had a good chat with Manny; so nice to finally meet him and such a fine person. Saw Dan as well; great to see him again. The new Vette is impressive; watched the little show they had and got to here it rev up a couple of times. Took lots of pictures and so did Brad. Met up with Colin, Terry and Wayne. Good to see you guys again. Well, we're off to the North bulding now.
[mob][/mob]

Wow you guys are making a day of it. We all got tired about 2 after walking miles and miles and sat and ate -- had a tour around the north building and decided to catch the 2:45 to get back. We also have Brian and Steve with us today. I think you missed them when we were just leaving Manny's booth.

Got some pics as usual only a few tho..... :rofl:

L TO R: Terry Steve Tony Kathy Wayne behind Brian.

mini-IMG_0001.jpg

mini-IMG_0002.jpg

mini-IMG_0003.jpg

mini-IMG_0005.jpg

mini-IMG_0006.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread