Mar 13, 2011
VetteCoins
Hi everyone just signed in. Lots to learn just got new mac. Broke down and finally bought 2011 grandsport. Going nuts waiting to go and see her be built. Bought the buyers program in Bowling Green to watch her be born.Looking into some extra horspower for her. Problem was took new zo6 for ride but did not like the fixed roof. To get that kind of power vendors told me i kneed to supercharge her.Most say edelbrock is way to go. Do you think this good ideal.I'm still worried about the car reliability,and what place to do the install.

Congrats and welcome to the site. PM Manny at ECP I'm sure he can give you some options to upgrade the HP..... Great guy and knows his stuff....

Hi everyone just signed in. Lots to learn just got new mac. Broke down and finally bought 2011 grandsport. Going nuts waiting to go and see her be built. Bought the buyers program in Bowling Green to watch her be born.Looking into some extra horspower for her. Problem was took new zo6 for ride but did not like the fixed roof. To get that kind of power vendors told me i kneed to supercharge her.Most say edelbrock is way to go. Do you think this good ideal.I'm still worried about the car reliability,and what place to do the install.

Congrats on the GS , fantastic platform to start with . I did a mock write up of a the ultimate C6 and the GS was the base for my build .

The Edelbrock on the LS3 is a fantastic way to up the HP and retain stock driveablitly and reliability . It will pass emissions and be like any other GS , that is until you mash the go pedal . Please give us a call @ 416-389-6142 and we can provide the quality of service that your new GS requies , and we know know a thing or two about building realiable performance Corvette's . Yours will not be the first Corvette that has come straight to my shop from the factory :D

THX for the plug Paul :)

You could not have broken down with a better car! Rock on! Please let us know how your experience goes with going down to Bowling Green to see the car get born! I don't think we have had anyone post about their experience.

You are in fantastic hands with Manny. If I ever mod my car, that is where I am going to have it done.

The new GS is my fav! There's probably 1 in my future for sure! Of course, soon as I take delivery, I'll be off to see Manny for some horsepower, same as he did for my C5!

Vinny, Great choice, period! If I were to do it all over again, I would have bought the same combination. Congrats! You'll have tons of fun with your new Vette! This forum is an excellent choice for all of your Corvette needs. The members are cool, the advice is top shelf and most importantly, it'll be a positive adventure.

Great start in terms of a mod. As to whether you go roots or Centrifugal either of these choices will get you reliable horsepower. The modern charger kits now are awesome. You won't be disappointed with whatever choice you decide.

Again, Congrats!

Great colour, and good timing too as I read that they have discontinued the Jetstream Blue colour. As for adding power just by chance I read this morning that Edelbrock is putting out a new supercharger. What would the House of Manny (a.k.a. E.C.P.) be retailing these for? installed? with the upgraded fuel pump?

Last edited:
Vinny...you will have the time of your LIFE....I did the Build with my Z...Feb of 08....Who is your Guide for your Tour?....Make sure you checkout the Liqour Store down the street....Where are you staying?.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread