cmyc6go

2 You're 10
Sep 17, 2010
Southern Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2007 Coupe
Time to perpare for Corvette fun in 2011. Post the 2011 vette show schedule here. Most shows have their proceeds go to a very good cause so lets get as many people out in support

No date yet , but we will again be doing the Corvette Show Cambridge with proceedes going to the Coping Center :canada:

I will post a date as soon as it has been decided .

Google "Atlantic Nationals " It's a mixed show but I love it and the people .More than a show ,it's a car party .Reservations for hotels early are important .The local Corvette club will adopt ya .:D

OOOOOhhh nnoo !!!! I just went and Googled it and that show is the same distance from where I live to the ones in Ontario...:( It would take me 9hrs to the show in Ontario and 8-1/2hrs to Moncton....:( This is really sad....

OOOOOhhh nnoo !!!! I just went and Googled it and that show is the same distance from where I live to the ones in Ontario...:( It would take me 9hrs to the show in Ontario and 8-1/2hrs to Moncton....:( This is really sad....
Gee I'm really sorry although Moncton is 7 hrs for me .May I suggest Googling Quebec Corvette clubs ,they usually list shows in their area.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.