Looked at a Hellcat last week at a car show in Kelowna. Have to say i was impressed. It was a very nice car.......not saying i would buy one but for the price, 700HP, full warranty, it would be a fun car to drive. Very impressed with the interior and seats.

Reactions: Cruzin
Looking @ a 2006 Z06 with less tan 30,000 miles on odometer which has an Caravaggio custom interior owner asking $45,000 seems a bit high what do you guys think?

Last edited:
Looking @ a 2006 Z06 with less tan 30,000 miles on odometer which has an Caravaggio custom interior owner asking $45,000 seems a bot high what do you guys think?

Not sure what the interior is worth to you but I think that's priced high, especially with 30000 miles. I've seen some newer ones locally with less than 10000 km (not miles) going for that price.

Reactions: Cruzin
The interior according to the owner was $45,000? Are these Z06 you stated for that price, and are they located in Ontario? Thanks

No their not, I'm in AB. Keep in mind transport is around $2200 for across Canada. Personally I would rather have a car with stock interior and low miles....I put more value into a low mileage car than a fancy interior. Good luck with your purchase.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread