Please vote for GP item that you would like to see

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm confused guys :confused:

Vararam states and has proven :

quote:

Our competition makes around 28-32 Hp through a 1/4 mile. The VR on a standard C5 or Z06 averages 35-43 Hp through that same 1/4 mile but the VR will make power and torque faster enabling it to be much quicker even on a dyno.

Not 20 hp

[email protected]

well the way I see it... they are adding up ALL the additional power that the add on makes under the curve during the run of a quarter mile so they are measuring the cummulative addition of power through the run... the adder doesn't make 35RWHP at any given RPM, it will make an additional 35 RWHP throughout the whole time you run the engine through the 1/4 mile...

I didn't really want to debate but I can't believe that ANY bolt on will add 30 RWHP unless you consider long tubes and an x-pipe a bolt on..

well the way I see it... they are adding up ALL the additional power that the add on makes under the curve during the run of a quarter mile so they are measuring the cummulative addition of power through the run... the adder doesn't make 35RWHP at any given RPM, it will make an additional 35 RWHP throughout the whole time you run the engine through the 1/4 mile...

I didn't really want to debate but I can't believe that ANY bolt on will add 30 RWHP unless you consider long tubes and an x-pipe a bolt on..

Ah I see your point, but it is still a gain over all. No debate at all just causal shop talk . Any bolt on performance is cummulative and not at any one RPM level, as I see it anyway. I can tell you however that I have sold and install over 100 units and everyone that has one swears by them .Instant seat of the pants feel in hp gains.

[email protected]

Last edited:
Still available

Manny,

If you any more stock, put me in the vararam, I have a 2008 C6 and spoke to you a while back...this price rocks ....so let me know what you need...thanks

Manny,

If you any more stock, put me in the vararam, I have a 2008 C6 and spoke to you a while back...this price rocks ....so let me know what you need...thanks

One small issue with the price that I should have clarifed, 08 LS3 are a little more becuase they require the 100mm mass air metering housing . Same as the Z06 Snake Charmer .I can however do the LS3 one for $475.00 all in . Call me tomorrow night after 7pm @519-622-9389

Thx
[email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread