not2melo

High RPM Poster
Feb 8, 2009
Greg in Toronto/Gtown
VetteCoins
Car
1999 C5 Z51
Here is the new listing for the Cruise Nights for 2010 from the Kruz Radio site.
The Queensway meet on Sat night usually has a huge turnout and I try to attend
when possible and will try the new Gtown location on Thursdays also.
Hope everyone has a great Spring and Summer and see you at the GTG and other
meets this year with your rides, hope we have a hot and dry summer!! :coolgleam:

Last Update February 2, 2010,

MONDAY
Thornhill - May to Sept. - Cruisers at the Glen, 4:30pm to Dusk, Bayview Glen Church (Steeles & Bayview). 50/50, Door Prizes, Peoples Choice "Car of the Week". Open to all domestic cars and trucks 15 years or older. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined Sponsor: Thornhill Cruisers Car Club - Info: (905) 881- 6700 or Thornhill Cruisers Car Club, Thornhill, Ontario, Canada
Whitby - Shake Rabble & Roll Cruise , May - Sept., 5:00 to 09:00, Shake Rabble & Roll restaurant on the south side of Highway #2 1.5 miles west of #12. Open to vehicles 1980 and older. - Sponsor: Shake Rabble & Roll restaurant. Info: Dave - 905-623-8596 or Reg&Mary - 905-404-8811
Woodbridge - Monday Night Classic Car and Motorcycle Cruise, May 24, 2010 - September 6, 2010, 6pm-10pm , AMC Theaters Interchange Way Parking Lot - Hwy #7 & #400 . Music By DJ Boobs Free Entry, 50/50 Draw, Pizes and Best Car Awards. Restaurants: Boston Pizza, Wendel Clark's, English Pub, Dave & Busters, & Thai Express. Supporting Local Charities Within Our Community. Info: Carlo 416 577 4341

TUESDAY
Ancaster - Canadian Tire Store on Hwy #2 (Wilson St). May to Sept. 6 pm to Dusk. All welcome 1980 & older - no charge, door prizes for Cruisers. Spectators encouraged, food available. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined Sponsor: Ancaster Optimists. Info 905-648-1066
Port Perry - Church across from Scugog Arena, Reach Road, May - ??, 6:00pm to dusk - Sponsor: Crusin Classics Car Club Info: Dave 905-985-2834
Oakville - May - Sept., 6:00pm - 09:00, Oakville Centre North on the west side of Dorval and the North Service Road at the Boston Pizza. Open to all cars, Trucks and Motorcycles, 50/50, Door Prizes, restaurants, Music by KRUZ Radio. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection yet to be determined Sponsor: Oakville Lions Club, Info: Trevor (905) 842-2687

WEDNESDAY
Burlington - Burlington Mall, 777 Guelph Line at Fairview, Burlington - May 12th - September 8th , 6pm - 9pm. This is a New location for the Burlington Lions Cruise previously held at the Mapleview Mall. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined Sponsor: Burlington Lions Club, Info: Barry Leppan, 905-632-7569
Mississauga - California's Eatery & Bar, Applewood Village Shopping Centre, May - ??, 6:00pm to dusk - Sponsor: California's Eatery & Bar - Info: (905) 897-7742
Orangeville - Canadian Tire, Fairgrounds Shopping Centre, May - Sept., 6:30 to dusk - Sponsor: Road Hazards Car Club of Orangeville; Canadian Tire. Info: (519) 941-5850
Owen Sound - May 26-Sept 8th, at Heritage Mall 16th St. East Owen Sound 6PM till ?? Sponsored by Owen Sound Rotary Club and A&W Restaurants
Oshawa - May 6th till Sept 30, Midtown Mall located in Downtown Oshawa, 6:30pm till 9pm.The cruise is open to vehicles 1980 and older as well as Special Interest vehicles This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined Sponsor: Road Legends Cruisers, Durham Region & LE SKRATCH Billiard Bar and Grill Info: Reg or Mary (905) 404-8811

THURSDAY
Georgetown - May 21th - Sept 17th, 6:30 to Dusk, Boston Pizza/Canadian Tire Parking Lot, 315 Guelph St (Hwy 7)This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined. Sponsor: Boston Pizza Info: (905) 877-9550
Hamilton - Pier 4 Park "Graffiti Nights", Scenic Pier 4 Park Bay Street North,- June 4th - Sept 10th, 6pm - 9pm. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night Yet to be determined. Sponsor: Crusaders Car Club, Info: Dr. John 905-304-0898

FRIDAY
Bradford - No Frills Plaza, Hwy 11 at Alan Dr. 6:30 to dusk, May 2nd - Sept ??. door prizes, 50/50 draw, Sponsor: Back Alley , Info: (705) 458-8069

SATURDAY
Ajax - May 30th - Sept 12th., Canadian Tire, 260 Kingston Road, 6pm - 9pm. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined. Sponsor: Road Legends Cruisers Durham Region, Info: Reg or Mary (905) 404-8811
Barrie - May 24th - Sept. 13th. Burger King 320 Bayfield St, N, 7 pm - 11 pm, Sponsor: Barrie Street Rod Association Info: (705) 458-9117
Brantford/Paris- May - ?, Johnny Be Good’s Diner (also know as BenMar), between Paris and Brantford on Hwy 2 at Powerline Road, 6:00 to Dusk. The event is on well manicured grass and it is not unusual to have 150 - 200 cars attending the Saturday evenings cruise. Lots of good door prizes and weekly 50/50 draw for the Children’s Wish Foundation. Info: 519-756-5903
Mississauga/Etobicoke - May - Sept. , Canadian Tire, 1608 The Queensway, 6:00 to Dusk. Sponsor: Street Classic Show and Shine Association, Info: (416) 259-8122

SUNDAY
Aurora - May - Sept. , Canadian Tire 14700 Yonge. 5:30 to Dusk. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined. . Sponsors: Canadian Tire, Snap-On Tools, Choko Motorsports Info: (905) 841-6139
Milton - Milton GO Station, Main Street East, June - Aug. , 6pm to dusk, Open to cars, trucks and motorcycles (1982 and older) 50/50, Door Prizes, Music by KRUZ Radio. This is a Cruise Nationals Event with the selection night yet to be determined Sponsor: Milton Optimists, Info: 905-878-5731

Cruise nites

greetings all from Stoney Creek ,
while putting my list together for the cruise nites I come across yours here . I have to agree one of the nicest nights out has to be the Paris Ontario cruise on Saturday . Another you all should get to is in Hamilton on Thursday nights at the bay-front at pier 4 , food , lots of draws and live band music . On good warm nights a easy 100-150 cars show up . Also , every year we , "The Stoney Creek Corvette Club" hold a *corvette fever* day in Port Dover at Powell Park , all corvettes are welcome and tons of giveaways , goody bags and music .
Starts at 10AM and goes till 2PM on Sunday , June 27th . Anyways kids , a nice site here and as Arnold once said * I'll be back *........cheers..larry:seeya::canada:

greetings all from Stoney Creek ,
while putting my list together for the cruise nites I come across yours here . I have to agree one of the nicest nights out has to be the Paris Ontario cruise on Saturday . Another you all should get to is in Hamilton on Thursday nights at the bay-front at pier 4 , food , lots of draws and live band music . On good warm nights a easy 100-150 cars show up . Also , every year we , "The Stoney Creek Corvette Club" hold a *corvette fever* day in Port Dover at Powell Park , all corvettes are welcome and tons of giveaways , goody bags and music .
Starts at 10AM and goes till 2PM on Sunday , June 27th . Anyways kids , a nice site here and as Arnold once said * I'll be back *........cheers..larry:seeya::canada:

Had a great time at Powell Park last year with my daughter and met some really nice people. Weather sucked as it rained several times throughout the day. Look forward to heading back again this year

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread