ctdrl-1

Jan 12, 2009
Saskatoon, Sask
VetteCoins
Well I heard the rumors that there was a 2009 ZR1 in Saskatoon at the dealership in transit to a customer, so I went and I FOUND IT< man what an incredible car I couldn't believe my eyes.

BLUE, CHROME WHEELS AND CARBON FIBER EVERYWHERE!

Can't post the pics, sorry but it was as cool as it sounds.

Brent:eek:

If I was that dealership, and had a room with windows that could separate the car from the public (to keep the drool off the car), I would have taken out a full page add showing it off. But, it seems like all the good stuff just 'passes through' Saskatoon:mad:.

Last edited:
ZR1's look alright, but I'm not digging on the blue calipers.

:agree:

They look like someone took a C5, backed it into a brick wall at speed (sorry c6 guys!), stuck a bunch of scoops and stuff on it, then gave it a paint job...

I guess that brute HP trumps everything, but I'm waiting to see what a C7 will be like before I go making any changes... it will take more than dual cupholders and decent headlights to get me to lay down $100k+.

Last edited:
There was a yellow ZR1 at wilson niblett last fall, along with Ron Fellows....the car was amazing! If I ever decide to upgrade my C5 it will be for a ZR1...CF roof, splitter, spoiler and side skirts....no a fan of the clear dome in the hood although that is a unique feature...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.