Nov 12, 2009
Vancouver
VetteCoins
Car
2002 Z06
hello folks, last year I installed a set of billy boat exhaust, LG heads with high flow cats. This year, (as anyone in BC would know) I had to take the car through air care.... I ended up failing for carbons (passed the rest) ... My question? would a diablo programmer be the solution to getting me back on the road? Any advice would be appreciated!!

J

hello folks, last year I installed a set of billy boat exhaust, LG heads with high flow cats. This year, (as anyone in BC would know) I had to take the car through air care.... I ended up failing for carbons (passed the rest) ... My question? would a diablo programmer be the solution to getting me back on the road? Any advice would be appreciated!!

J

With some mods, your ECU could probably benefit from changes to A/F parameters.

Manny (Nasty98) is our local Guru -- I'm sure he'd like to comment.

G/L

The hand held tuner can not replace a good quailty AFR real world tune . Headers , cold air and cat-back are cars that we do all day and always pass , call me I may be able to help .

416-389-6142

The guy who bought our L78 Chevelle lives in B.C. and had to have it tested. Failed miserably. They did some tuning and took it back. Failed worse. No changes, they took it to another test centre and it passed with flying colours. You might want to try a different test centre. He said something about making sure that they are using the correct GVW of the car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread