This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

2000 c5

Nov 14, 2011
Jarvis Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1988 Convertable
The following link will take you to a 2000 C5 that is for sale at Village Auto in Ancaster on.

2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe For Sale | ANCASTER ON

I can not give you a run down on the car, but after a quick look I think it might be one that is worth checking out if you are in the market. The only info I can offer here for sure is this........ Both Ford Prefect and myself have dealt with this small dealer in Ancaster. Both of us were very pleased, and I can honestly say that for the most part at least, they almost never have any junk on their lot....

I have no tie to either the car or the dealership, just happen to see it this morning on my way by and thought I would post it here as a couple of guys have mentioned they are looking for a ride like this.

2000 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe For Sale | ANCASTER ON

Looks like a very nice car. They need to update their spec though as they have it listed as a 6 speed manual in the Power Train Tech Specs.

I bet it's a Z51 with the seats that are in it.....but maybe not. It also has an aftermarket exhaust that they don't list.