Featured Thread
The C8 does not have the traditional front hood hinge point. The pictures below are that fateful day in mid June in Florida when the C8 had an electrical problem (the start of that issue). The center picture shows them trying an underhood “fix,” which we later that day saw was a failure — with it being on flatbedded away.

Pictures thank to CorvetteBlogger.
D9EDA67B-8665-487F-8A1A-FE01874CF13A.jpeg

When I mention that I gotta see the C8 live and in person (like we all do), I have a list of curiousities that will need to be explored. One is the roof panel storage and as I can’t yet envision it, my thought takes me to childhood toys where
... if it doesn’t fit, try rotating it 90 degrees. I found it difficult placing the roof panel in the back of the C7-ZR1 without concern of knocking it on the tall wing. Now I am wondering about putting the panel in the front C8 hatch and having to reach over the side fenders (assuming the front C8 hatch will have the traditional hinge pivot location) ... and so all that I know about today is that it’s just one day closer to the tiny white dot at the end of the tunnel.
View attachment 23490
Oh yes ... and it’s Super Bowl later today with my brewskis chillin

Don’t run to the light Spence 😂

• Haha
Reactions: YFCvii
The C8 does not have the traditional front hood hinge point. The pictures below are that fateful day in mid June in Florida when the C8 had an electrical problem (the start of that issue). The center picture shows them trying an underhood “fix,” which we later that day saw was a failure — with it being on flatbedded away.

Pictures thank to CorvetteBlogger.View attachment 23492
... OK checked of the list ... "where's the battery?" :joyful:
(I missed seeing these photos ... thx) :thumbs:

Bob, must be nice driving around in beautiful sunny weather down there in AZ. Do you drive your GS down and back: just saying - sometimes snow in the pass btw OR & CA, or do you take a different route - probably, I would think?
It is nice to have the GS here for the winter and we do drive it down and back via Interstate -15 through Montana, Idaho and Utah then southeast from Las Vegas through Phoenix. We watch for clear weather for a few days and have not had any issues with getting stranded on the road for the las several years.

Reactions: YFCvii
It is nice to have the GS here for the winter and we do drive it down and back via Interstate -15 through Montana, Idaho and Utah then southeast from Las Vegas through Phoenix. We watch for clear weather for a few days and have not had any issues with getting stranded on the road for the las several years.
Yes, that route makes total sense. I use to go to MT every year fly fishing in Craig .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.