Vintage I think Dave Stevenson had something to do with building those cars when he worked for GM. He has a shop on Highway 12 in the Whitby area. He moved since the last time I spoke to him but the last number I had for him was 905 982 - 0825.

Good luck. Could be an interesting find indeed.

Vintage I think Dave Stevenson had something to do with building those cars when he worked for GM. He has a shop on Highway 12 in the Whitby area. He moved since the last time I spoke to him but the last number I had for him was 905 982 - 0825.

Good luck. Could be an interesting find indeed.

Thanks. I'll see if that works.
David

Sorry to say Nelson, that it is not an authentic Challenge car. It does have a bit of a tenuous connection to the series but it is not one of the 60 specials and it is somewhat but not quite built to the Challenge series specs. The R7F code is missing and the serial number definitively says it is not one of the specials.

David, how did you come to obtain the details of the car and specifically the Challenge Series cars? Was the car you were considering a race car but just not a Challenge Series car? Interested to know more.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread