Sorry folks! Whatever I wrote before didn't come out in print. The question was, does anyone know if the PC74 led bulb fit into the digital display on the (in my case, an 86 Vette) printed circuit board without any interference, such as being too long. This would replace the four main dash lights on the board.

Sorry folks! Whatever I wrote before didn't come out in print. The question was, does anyone know if the PC74 led bulb fit into the digital display on the (in my case, an 86 Vette) printed circuit board without any interference, such as being too long. This would replace the four main dash lights on the board.
Hi
I recently did a rebuild of my digi dash ,and I upgraded to LED's. Go to Batee.com he has a great set there
BATEE.COM - batee.com - LED Replacement Bulb Kit Complete
......Answer to your question is they SHOULD go.

PC74 bulb
timthumb.php

Batee's bulb's (Custom made for C4's BTW) below
led_bulb_complete.jpg

Pretty close I would say. Giver till yur liver quivers

Hi
I recently did a rebuild of my digi dash ,and I upgraded to LED's. Go to Batee.com he has a great set there
BATEE.COM - batee.com - LED Replacement Bulb Kit Complete
......Answer to your question is they SHOULD go.

PC74 bulb
timthumb.php

Batee's bulb's (Custom made for C4's BTW) below
led_bulb_complete.jpg

Pretty close I would say. Giver till yur liver quivers
Some are polarized, if it wont light up, take it out and flip it around so the contacts are reversed. Some have a red dot near the bottom, to indicated if its polarized or not..

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.