Featured Thread
The info is in the other vid in the first post James. This baby has a 427 I recall. I believe it’s the owner of Shaganappi Chevrolet’s car. He has quite the collection,so I’m told. There’s been a 69 RS/SS Camaro in there now and then as well but haven’t seen it for quite awhile. I don’t believe this 62 is for sale.

The info is in the other vid in the first post James. This baby has a 427 I recall. I believe it’s the owner of Shaganappi Chevrolet’s car. He has quite the collection,so I’m told. There’s been a 69 RS/SS Camaro in there now and then as well but haven’t seen it for quite awhile. I don’t believe this 62 is for sale.
Ok. I watched that one - awesome. Hate to know what that car cost to build? Looks like it is still winter there?

Gorgeous car. Not much 62 left though. But it's got the look and total mod other than some of the 62 body. You are correct Mike. It has an LS7 engine. And youwould be smart to take this carinstead of a C8. It's worth twice as much...anyway....

Reactions: MikeysZ06 and JCWP
Gorgeous car. Not much 62 left though. But it's got the look and total mod other than some of the 62 body. You are correct Mike. It has an LS7 engine. And youwould be smart to take this carinstead of a C8. It's worth twice as much...anyway....
I would say: more than twice as much to build than the cost of the C8; but, probably would not handle as well as the C8.

• Agree
Reactions: MikeysZ06
I find customs,you either like em,or you don’t. Myself,I like looking at em. Wouldn’t want to own one though. This one is pretty cool but I’m not overly crazy about the interior. The tunnel and shifter area don’t do much for me. Steering wheel and cluster are top notch. Seats and waterfall are ok. Body style I love. Colour wouldn’t be my first choice. The work that went into it is probably quite staggering though and that much is appreciated. I go look at it every time I’m at shag so,that’s a good thing.

I find customs,you either like em,or you don’t. Myself,I like looking at em. Wouldn’t want to own one though. This one is pretty cool but I’m not overly crazy about the interior. The tunnel and shifter area don’t do much for me. Steering wheel and cluster are top notch. Seats and waterfall are ok. Body style I love. Colour wouldn’t be my first choice. The work that went into it is probably quite staggering though and that much is appreciated. I go look at it every time I’m at shag so,that’s a good thing.
My assessment as well - like more traditional myself.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread