C6Vette09

Dec 20, 2009
GTA
VetteCoins
Car
2009 C6 coupe
I'm planning to order a set of CCW T-10's. However, I've been debating which way to go - 20's all around or do the 19/20 combo? What's the general feeling towards rim size?

I bet either would look great. The T-10's are a very nice looking wheel. However, my only thought (which is normally where I go wrong) is that I think it would be easier to accommodate the A/H system with the 19/20 combo as you can stagger the tire OD better without having to rely solely on the tire size difference to do it for you.

Any performance gains to be made with a staggered OD,I have not done the math but the front OD would be smaller? If so would that not spin a bit faster perhaps making the car turn a bit faster?

Cool! Make sure to post some pics. Are you dealing direct with ccw?
[mob][/mob]

Yeah, I'm dealing directly with CCW and I'm going to order the 19/ 20 combo. I've been in contact with them even before I purchased my 09. I'm just waiting for the dollar to increase a little more before I place the order. The guy at CCW told me that it takes approximately 4 weeks for them to be made. Once I get them in my eager hands I'll posts some pics of them.

I'm looking into tires, any thoughts?:coolgleam:

Tires are usualy (in my opinion) a pretty subjective thing. Some people swear by michelins and I wouldn't put hem on my car if they were free. I find goodyears to be very loud, and michelins might only last 10,000 km'ms but you need to factor in what is important to you (price performance, wet weather, noise, durability and then decide which way to go. A few guys here are running Nitto' and love them, I really like my firestone wide ovals too. They're quiet, offer excellent durability and very reasonably priced so I don't have a stroke everytime I accidentally turn off the traction control and accidentally drop the clutch at 3000 rpm's.

If they're slower than a goodyear f1 supercar tire around a race track... What do I care? Do ANY of us track our cars?? (Did I mention that I got all 4 tires for half the price of just 2 new rears in the goodyear?
[mob][/mob]

tires

I'm thinking that I may stay with the a run-flat. I have Goodyear's on my Jeep SRT-8 and they seem to do well, but I've had Bridgestone/ Firestone, albeit, non run-flats on all my other cars in the past. Fortunatley, I have some time to figure it out. :coolgleam:

Great choice in wheels. I am running a 19/19 combo with a Nitto Invo 275/35/19 up front and a 305/35/19 in the back and just love my CCW T-10"s. Go for the 19/20 combo.

DSC00843.jpg

Last edited:
So, the size difference between a 275 and 305 with the same aspect ratio is enough to keep the active/handling happy? It looks very good with 19's front and rear.

I just saw the link with the C6 and T-10 wheels...where is the drool icon?

So, the size difference between a 275 and 305 with the same aspect ratio is enough to keep the active/handling happy? It looks very good with 19's front and rear.

I just saw the link with the C6 and T-10 wheels...where is the drool icon?

Thanks C6vette09 .

Thanks Riley, and yes that is correct you can actually run a 285-305 and still be in the safe zone.

[email protected]

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.