You had background music didn't you :)

Youtube copyright blocked your video, you can disable audio and it should come back. Welcome to YouTube 2017.
I guess I can only watch it then. Gimme a few mins. I had 2 songs playing. Stairway to heaven and sundown.

Thanks Zeeman28a,my computer knowledge is very limited at best. Patience even less. I'm going to make a new one Tuesday.

It sounds to me Mikey that you should forget the YouTube conundrum and just go back to Cassidy, buy a new Vette with at least 2LT so you get the PDR option (Performance data recorder).... Crank up the stereo with whatever music you like and Voila`.... You've made your video... no copyright BS to contend with and you have Mila Kunis in the front seat with you in a new C7.... This is definitely a win-win-win scenario..... :thumbs:

Reactions: MikeysZ06
IMG_0480.JPG
IMG_0479.JPG
It sounds to me Mikey that you should forget the YouTube conundrum and just go back to Cassidy, buy a new Vette with at least 2LT so you get the PDR option (Performance data recorder).... Crank up the stereo with whatever music you like and Voila`.... You've made your video... no copyright BS to contend with and you have Mila Kunis in the front seat with you in a new C7.... This is definitely a win-win-win scenario..... :thumbs:

You might be onto something here !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.