GM tracked us down to have our '05 looked at. How do they do that when we bought the car privately? They will have to wait until spring as the car is NOT going out in the salt. Talk about a Mickey Mouse repair and that isn't being fair to Mickey. ;)

I remember Navion having issues with his low beams in his ZR1 where he found both were burnt out. Interesting that it is now a recall...

I know my C5 has no headlight issues. :D

Not only 08, I just received the recall for my 2012 about the low beam issue, they are not replacing the the module, they just install a jumper wire. Cheap repair.:confused:
Stephane

Yeah cheap or what. How can they get away with that ish? If you tried that in your shop Stephane they'd be all over you like a fat kid on smarties.

GM tracked us down to have our '05 looked at. How do they do that when we bought the car privately? They will have to wait until spring as the car is NOT going out in the salt. Talk about a Mickey Mouse repair and that isn't being fair to Mickey. ;)

Previous owner sent the change of addy in for you ????????

You C6 guys are such whiners. The C5 does not have any headlights at all and we get along just fine. Well maybe not. :rofl:

LOL, who needs stinkin' headlights right Murray.....:D

y'all hav'nt lived till ya strike out after dark in a c3 one eyed winkin' at folks. :rofl:

LOL, my '94 hasn't done that yet but now I won't be surprised if she starts to.:D

Yes I have :D God bless all the white C3's out there .
LOL, He's used to it Steven -- I don't think Doug's Studeshaker has headlights at all. He limits his trips in that baby to 1/4 or 1/8 mile at a time tho.:D

Glad Likarok brought this back -- needed a good laugh..:rofl:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.