Jul 19, 2015
Wellington County Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
1973-LS4 2002/04-Z06
Province
ON
Guys.
Working my way through upgrading my factory Bose system to a complete Double Din setup with replacement speakers front and rear as well as a 10 inch sub in the rear trunk cubby. Going with a new Kenwood HU and 5 channel amp also. I've got most of the sound deadening and insulation install completed and moving on to routing wiring and test fitting of components. I've searched forums here as well as the one to the south and am having trouble locating an easily accessible pickup location for 12 volt constant and accessory power. I see all kinds of posts saying there should be a wire bundle in the passenger side floor area but that only covers up to MY 2003.

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy

Reactions: Hotrodron
Well, I know you guys all like PICTURES so here you go. A few of the deconstruction.

IMG_0735.JPG IMG_0737.JPG IMG_0742.JPG IMG_0743.JPG IMG_0745.JPG

Guys.
Working my way through upgrading my factory Bose system to a complete Double Din setup with replacement speakers front and rear as well as a 10 inch sub in the rear trunk cubby. Going with a new Kenwood HU and 5 channel amp also. I've got most of the sound deadening and insulation install completed and moving on to routing wiring and test fitting of components. I've searched forums here as well as the one to the south and am having trouble locating an easily accessible pickup location for 12 volt constant and accessory power. I see all kinds of posts saying there should be a wire bundle in the passenger side floor area but that only covers up to MY 2003.

Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Andy

Did you find one? Just joined

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.