lazyazz

I'm New Here
Apr 3, 2011
Calgary, AB
VetteCoins
Car
2004 C5
Hello everyone!
What to say? bought a 04 C5. Get some bolt on mods done and drive it. If the snow ever melts.!!
2004 Vette wa 002.jpg
2004 Vette wa 003.jpg
2004 Vette wa 004.jpg
2004 Vette wa 005.jpg

How many km on the car? It looks new! Very nice to have you on the forum. Welcome!

Nice car :). Welcome. I'm I'm Calgary most each week working. Might have to catch up for a cruise during the week out to the mountains or something. Any other plans for the car?

Thanks guys, the car has 12500 miles on it (US car), and is in showroom shape!! It is def. a real creampuff.
I like the fact I finally found what seems to be a "good car".
Having said that I'm going to be the one to bastardize it!!!

I'm gonna start with getting it a little closer to earth (lower it a couple inches.....). Good air in...... so I'll need the Hurricane RA system, with mass air flow sensor, throttle body, Diablo tuner, all the better to breathe with then some Corsa exhaust to get rid of the bad air..!!!
Some skid plate wheels, and bit of clear 3M on the front and wheel splash's. Should I ever need to stop.....heaven forbid!! I'm doing some fashionably correct, red calipers and drilled and slotted rotors.

Having said all that, I do, I do intend to drive the car.
It's garage queen days are hopefully over, not saying thrash it....but drive it like it was meant..!!
Should be driving it around May 1.

(I knew I kept that 25 year old Regina Corvette Club jacket for a reason!!!!)
Hope to see you guys out there..

Sounds like you have great plans for the car. Get some frame protectors from Manny to save your rocker panels in the event of contact with a speed bump or whatever. GM no longer makes replacement rocker panels and I heard they are hard to fix as they are glued on.

I would love to direct you towards buying a Vararam cold air intake for your car. I believe it is the best on the market.

Looking forward for a visit. The best time is for Cruise Weekend at the end of August, however, you are welcome anytime.

My dad was in the Regina Corvette Club 25 years ago. He had a White 65 convertible, red interior, with side pipes.

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to spotting you on the streets sometime for a little fun! :seeya:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.