Apr 9, 2010
calgaryrednecktown
VetteCoins
Car
2003 z06
Hey all,

Just got a smoking deal on a z06, just what I was looking for.

if it blows, as long as I am not racing, I can only maybe just overheat, right?

couldn't be better, apart from the shifter. Have bought a stock one, will be looking at getting a stock c6 shifter upgrade, maybe.

Apart from being a great car, its so low that it kinda sucks as a daily driver. I may take some of the racy stuff off to make it more liveable.

Hard to "complain" about it being a great single purpose car. I never thought I would have been in one (espc. a corvette z06 no less). I was trying to turn the 944 LT1 into a 4 seater corvette, and while it would have been ok, a lot of sorting is/was required, which time I

Last edited:
The Z is a great looking car in stock from, if you selling off some parts then list them up in
the sale section I am sure you can find a buyer.
Give that baby a good cleaning and polish her up to look good as the 944.
Welcome to the forums!

Ya, the por-vette could be the ultimate car. Mine only has an LT1, and isn't tuned well, and needs a few little things, which scared the honda drivers away.

There are a few guys in the states that are putting in LSx engines. The rear transaxle can only handle 400hp, and if the incredibly beefy c5/6 transaxle has issues, there is no way the porsche unit would tolerate drag launches of anykind. It is so much smaller....Look up renengade hybrids for the conversion, and texas performance concepts for other guys carrying the torch. 4 seater vette. Tough to beat, apart if you get a c5!

I will be posting up some parts shortly. Anyone want a He-man Shifter? Its a Hurst Billet / Plus shifter. My weak little arms (and my wife's) don't like the higher shifter effort.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.