Recent content by Hanko_

  1. H

    Traded my '23 for a '27 coupe

    Pics added, see 1st post.
  2. H

    Traded my '23 for a '27 coupe

    I haven't leaned hard on it yet, as still well below the 7500 km tach shift, but I will say, a jab on the gas seems to be more potent than my previous 6.2 Pics on my phone, need to transfer
  3. H

    Traded my '23 for a '27 coupe

    It wouldn't, and I will, but raining today, so it stays in the garage under a car cover. OnStar is on my case to call them, I tried yesterday but it won't work in the garage. It puzzles me how they knew, and emailed me that my battery was low while in the garage. (2 years ago)
  4. H

    Traded my '23 for a '27 coupe

    Thanks, guys. I first ordered a C8 in January, 2020. 3LT, lift, Z51, mag ride. It finally showed in March, '22. I discovered that white 3LT seats have progressive sized perforations, and there's a layer of black foam directly beneath the leather. That makes them look constantly dirty. For the...
  5. H

    Traded my '23 for a '27 coupe

    I took delivery of a 2027 coupe last week. A few observations; I didn't option Z51 or mag ride this time, since I don't track anyway. And trying to keep it under $100k to avoid Jerk's (oops, I mean Justin's) stupid Luxury Tax. Performance exhaust doesn't seem to be an option anymore, but...
  6. H

    Your chance to "stock up" on new Corvettes

    I'm waiting on a '27. Not likely included. But I'll ask.
  7. H

    GTA dealer with reasonably priced DCT filter replacement

    Ask around. Milton (Wallace Chev) charged me $1050 but refunded it some weeks later. Another story. $295 for the filter, 3.2 hours labour ...
  8. H

    Guess the car and year.

    I'm seeing "ELECTRIC" across the top of that badge, with a centered vertical black lightning bolt.
  9. H

    Where to Buy FFL-4 & Filter

    Here's a copy/paste from my post from April, 2025; For anyone planning to do a filter change, I've been searching for a good deal for a genuine GM filter, part 24045729. Best I see in Ontario is True North Chev, a GM dealer in North bay, ON. $155.12 thru Parts dept, but they also sell on eBay...
  10. H

    ZR1 VS TT Eray

    Not impressed with the driver. I'm seeing close to a half second of green light before he releases the brake. The sloppy cameraman obscures the green light with the car on some runs.
  11. H

    A Sucker Punch From Your Neighbour/Friend? (US/Canada Trade War)

    You left out the 1600% saved on prescription drugs.
  12. H

    Guess the car and year.

    That would be a sauna when the sun was out.
  13. H

    There's a new Corvette in the Family!

    "the Ontario event can be done for the same money as going to the school in Nevada" That's ~ $1400 fee ($1k USD), airfare, ~$400, car rental $125, $200 for an extra 1 night room, total $2125 CAD. The CTMP cost is simiar for this program?
  14. H

    I Went to Play in The Appalachians...

    I knew the final drive ratio was a bit taller with non Z. Wasn't sure by how much. With Z, I'm at 1650 at 120 clicks.
Back
Top