Thanks for the post Spence. It is a gorgeous car... Love the colour and the front end styling changes... The hood rocks that car as well....

On another note, I can understand why they didn't have the reveal on January 13 at the International show in Detroit due to the upcoming Zora unveiling, but to be perfectly honest and totally IMO only, I think it's a disservice to the 30,000 to 40,000 North Americans that purchase the C7 every year to have unveiled the ZR1 anywhere but here.... And now it's time to zip my lip....

Toyota Front.jpg
2017HondaCivicTypeR.jpg
2019CorvetetZR1.jpg
AudiFront.jpg

similarities?!?
Or is it just me..?

graham

And the latest Zl1/1LE Camaro is similar too. They are finding it is the best way to get the most air into the nose for cooling but also have some built in aerodynamic parts in the nose to add downforce too.

2018-chevrolet-camaro-zl1-1le-FT-02.jpg

So Eric is going to hit himself with said law books since he was an instigator in this whole deal?:Woohoo:

Please accept my humblest apologies Randy for my part in leading members down the wrong rails.... I have officially warned myself, registered this warning with CCF - HR Division, and should I exhibit recurrences of this atrocity I am left no option but to slap myself silly and ban myself for a term deserving of my obviously unpopular forum actions.

I remain. :slapmyself:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread