nytrydr89

Casual User
Jan 14, 2016
Calgary
VetteCoins
Car
C6 Z06
Anyone purchase a zr1 front lip, sideskirts, or rear spoiler and if so from where? I have a C6 Z06 and Ebay has a few options but I'd prefer to purchase a product someone has experience with and is decent quality.

Anyone purchase a zr1 front lip, sideskirts, or rear spoiler and if so from where? I have a C6 Z06 and Ebay has a few options but I'd prefer to purchase a product someone has experience with and is decent quality.

Last sunner I broke the right skirt so I bought a new one (quite expensive even when ordered fron the US) and said myself these carbon fiber parts are to expensive to be at risk so I decided to saved them as I want to keep the car as long my left leg still can push the clutch so I bought the front splitter, 1inch wider side skirts with matching splash guards and rear race diffuser from C7 Carbon. The pattern is not identical but very similar, the front splitter fits perfect, for the side skirts the holes does not align with the holes on the car, I didnt want to drill the rockers so I had to mark and drill holes in the new skirts and the splash guards, better have a spare set of hands, for the rear diffuser its not an easy fit, it is suppose to be molded from an OEM one but it doesnt fit unless you dont mind investing several hours of grinding and sanding to fit the back up lights and the diffuser itself on the car, you will also have to cut 1/2 rounds (4) for exhaust tips clearance in the tray they supply that goes under the mufflers. The final result is good but that was a sh...y job even I was on a lift with all the proper tools. Now if I hit something, it will cost me a lot less money to replace, the cpmplete kit was cheaper than 1 side skirt

With all that said, if you dont mind paying more money, you will find part that fits better and easier to install especially if you pay someone to do the job

:Cheers2: Stephane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.