Wow Kevin glad you got in on the ground floor in 2015 when the z06 came back I tried to get one and could not only place that could order me one wanted 22k over msrp that's bs tried to order a zr1 in spring of 18 order did not get accepted I have no luck getting in on ground floor congrats
Thanks for the Props man.... ya I was pretty excited I put my $$$ down and well its a good dealership not huge Corvette volume but enough to get 4 right now and 2 of us are getting convertibles. The other 2 coupes are grey ( a doctor or lawyer maybe hahahah) and a Rapid Blue and a Grey.

Maybe you can get in on the next series they will be coming out with?

Cheers,
Kevin

Reactions: ccltj and k-dog
Thanks for the Props man.... ya I was pretty excited I put my $$$ down and well its a good dealership not huge Corvette volume but enough to get 4 right now and 2 of us are getting convertibles. The other 2 coupes are grey ( a doctor or lawyer maybe hahahah) and a Rapid Blue and a Grey.

Maybe you can get in on the next series they will be coming out with?

Cheers,
Kevin
I'm not sold on the mid engine as of yet I've had a corvette in my garage at all times since 1999. I need to see and drive a c8 before I reserve judgement and decide to take the plunge if I do it will be z06 or zr1. I was very fortunate to get one of the last 5 c7 zr1s the pinnacle of Corvette evolution till now lol. I am a front engine guy but time will tell for now I'm satisfied with what I have in the garage we will have to keep in touch I work In ottawa quite often would love to see your car when you get it cheers

I'm not sold on the mid engine as of yet I've had a corvette in my garage at all times since 1999. I need to see and drive a c8 before I reserve judgement and decide to take the plunge if I do it will be z06 or zr1. I was very fortunate to get one of the last 5 c7 zr1s the pinnacle of Corvette evolution till now lol. I am a front engine guy but time will tell for now I'm satisfied with what I have in the garage we will have to keep in touch I work In ottawa quite often would love to see your car when you get it cheers
Sounds great!

Reactions: ccltj
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.