Ziggy will be driving right by the Abbotsford airport on the way here tomorrow..
You guys could fly-in. But he can only pick you up one at a time.
But if 10 of you fly-in I can arrange for 10 Corvettes to pick you all up.
LOL
Graham

Graham, that is too frikin funny. Thanks for the good laugh, I just about fell on the floor howling. I look very forward to the meet up tommorow with yourself and your buddys, a very warm welcome indeed. Cheers and "Save The Wave!"

Reactions: nascar03
I just returned from a cruise with my sister in law. She has never been in a Corvette or a convertible. We took a nice tour relaxing drive around Cultus lake, beautiful area with lots of twists and turns. Somebody please tell me why I still live in Edmonton? These roads rock!

Time does fly Graham. It was August 9 Brenda and I pulled into your driveway.... We were hoping to see you this year as well... next year my friend...

DSCN7492a.jpg

Actually Eric... we have never met!
That was my neighbour in the picture....I told him to pretend to be me for a day.
I had a court date or something.

Now that you posted that pic again I'll have to get that same neighbour to show Ziggy around...!

Graham(maybe)!

Last edited:
I just returned from a cruise with my sister in law. She has never been in a Corvette or a convertible. We took a nice tour relaxing drive around Cultus lake, beautiful area with lots of twists and turns. Somebody please tell me why I still live in Edmonton? These roads rock!

Yes, it is very nice there. Why do you still live where you do? Because you can sell your nice home and then for the same price buy this in Vancouver :)

160202_am64r_rci-m-house-tear_sn635.jpg

Actually Eric... we have never met!
That was my neighbour in the picture....I told him to pretend to be me for a day.
I had a court date or something.

Now that you posted that pic again I'll have to ge that same neighbour to show Ziggy around...!

Graham(maybe)!

Ok.... now that one had me laughing out my asz..... :ROFL:

Reactions: nascar03
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread