I get it, have you tried Amsoil manual syncromesh and flushing your clutch hydraulics with motul 600?

I recognize you may have already tried these things, but my personal experience with multiple CF sixes is that draining the fluid and putting in this Amsoil and servicing the clutch hydraulics nearest store proper function. I’ll be in you may have in fact a week second gear Synkro. I have found this in three separate instances has fix the problem to the point where the Synkro no longer grains.
I recognize you may have already tried these things, but my personal experience with multiple CF sixes is that draining the fluid and putting in this Amsoil and servicing the clutch hydraulics nearest store proper function. I’ll be at you may have in fact a week second gear Synkro. I have found this in three separate instances has fix the problem to the point where the Synkro no longer drains. In Calgary I just searched on Kijiji and found that Amsoil is sold as a home-based product or something like that. Whatever I went and bought it and could not believe the difference.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.