Status
Not open for further replies.

Reactions: wrxninja

Thanks but I’m going to try to find one in Alberta I can just go pick up, but if that doesn’t work out I definitely will keep it in mind

I just put the high spoiler on my Z51, so I have my carbon flash z51 spoiler. I also have the pattern if you need to drill the holes out. I would sell it if anyone is interested. It’s already ceramic coated and like new.

I posted a torch red in the classified - $500 brand new take off at dealership. Might be willing to ship to AB, but might end up costing too much for ya.

Looking for a take off z51 rear spoiler , preferably torch red, will consider carbon flash. Located in Alberta

I will have a carbon flash available within the next month hopefully. Car is sitting in Toledo. I purchased a high wing. Located in Fort mcmurray

Looking for a take off z51 rear spoiler , preferably torch red, will consider carbon flash. Located in Alberta

I will have a carbon flash available within the next month hopefully. Car is sitting in Toledo. I purchased a high wing. Located in Fort mcmurray

Interested do you ever get to southern Alberta

Interested do you ever get to southern Alberta

I come to Edmonton on a regular basis. I have workers that commute as well though.

Is somebody ever install a spoiler on the c8 non z51 without a template ? Is it hazardous?

(sorry for my English)

People. Please post your sales and wanted in the Classified section where they belong. Thanks. This thread is officially locked and will disappear soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.