Jan 27, 2010
Toronto
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Z06
Province
ON
Wanting to cram everything into w new Z, but somewhat budget minded.
Wants: Z07 option
Like: 3LZ

Waiting to hear about constraints.

Thoughts; delete Z07 option and take HTC and pack in a bunch of other offerings plus 3LZ

Take 2LZ and bite the bullet of the extra $ and keep Z07 option

I’m not a track rat but will take it a few times a season.
What do you guys think

For resale I don’t think the lack of he Z07 package will matter as much as color and condition. Many potential buyers will probably have to be sold on the extra cost of the package. Same probably holds true for the 3LZ option. You may get a little more come trade-in/resale time, but not enough to make a difference. Buy it for you and for how you want to enjoy the car. Not the next guy

• Agree
Reactions: Murray20c8
I'm not up on the Z06 options, but if the 3LZ is anything like the Stingray 3LT then it's all cosmetic.
Like Johnny Mac says, for resale, options generally don't get you much more unless it's a package like the 2LZ which, if anything like the 2LT, is a game changer for most.

Reactions: DenisC8
I'm not up on the Z06 options, but if the 3LZ is anything like the Stingray 3LT then it's all cosmetic.
Like Johnny Mac says, for resale, options generally don't get you much more unless it's a package like the 2LZ which, if anything like the 2LT, is a game changer for most.
The LTs and LZs are exactly the same

Reactions: Murray20c8
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread